X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to lick Erin's face.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
          I want to lick Erin's face.
          SHE'S MINE! I claimed her several episodes ago. Hands off to Rob, as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Fej View Post
            SHE'S MINE! I claimed her several episodes ago. Hands off to Rob, as well.
            Nope. I claimed her first.

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
            Wasn't that her Grandmother? Meemaw?

And I just realized who Erin is. Oh "Blowjob Girl", how I love you.

Comment

This episode was fucking great. I loved Kevin's line: "I worked my way through Julia Child's cookbook. Now I'm working through the Twilight Cookbook.."

And everything with Dwight was great.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Since it was an hour long, I made it home just in time for the birfing, and I'll catch the rest of it on Hulu. Dwight's pixelated ass and bits climbing out of Jim and Pam's bed was horrifyingly funny as hell.
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Okay, so is "Ugh, that kid is going to have a lot of hair" a creepy Michael Scott line or the CREEPIEST Michael Scott line?

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                    Okay, so is "Ugh, that kid is going to have a lot of hair" a creepy Michael Scott line or the CREEPIEST Michael Scott line?
                    Well, yeah, but not as creepy as it could have been - they way he said it, it was because he was absolutely horrified over the fact that he'd "gotten a peek" at full-on Pam. Plus, it got him the hell out of that delivery room, where he didn't belong in the first place! So yeah, creepy, but given the context of how it was intended, it wasn't as bad.
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Working...
                    X