The Office

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But what about Pam's mom?
    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

I aww'd during the wedding episode. Characters are still fun. Hopefully, they won't run this show into the ground since Jim and Pam are now married.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I'm hoping that is for an episode or two. While it would be funny for Micheal to be all like "I could be your stepfather and stepfather-in-law", I'd rather them bring back Holly. I loved Holly.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Lesley View Post
          But what about Pam's mom?
          Wasn't that her Grandmother? Meemaw?

And I just realized who Erin is. Oh "Blowjob Girl", how I love you.
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
            I'm hoping that is for an episode or two. While it would be funny for Micheal to be all like "I could be your stepfather and stepfather-in-law", I'd rather them bring back Holly. I loved Holly.
            I know. You won't stop talking about her. Holly this Holly that. Haha
            If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Her and Michael made sense. She was the one that could make Michael not so buffoonish. Plus I really dig the actress ever since we saw her in Gone, Baby, Gone.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I want to do very bad things to Erin.

Comment

Angry Pam is so hot. Holy smokes.

Comment

That was pretty great. Jim's reaction shots the whole episode were fucking great. Him and Andy in his office with the opera music was the goods. And lulz to Dwight, the mallard, and the pen. Really enjoyed this episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                      Him and Andy in his office with the opera music was the goods.
                      Creed was loving that, too.

Comment

Stanley cheering on Pam's rant against staff meetings was my favorite supporting character moment of the night.

Comment

<object width="512" height="296"><param name="movie" value="http://www.hulu.com/embed/Am6vw9t252LFlt3NKzgGQg/708/720/i716"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.hulu.com/embed/Am6vw9t252LFlt3NKzgGQg/708/720/i716" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" width="512" height="296"></embed></object>

Comment

<object width="512" height="296"><param name="movie" value="http://www.hulu.com/embed/UA8ECqvvLr2GskLgYeyzSw"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.hulu.com/embed/UA8ECqvvLr2GskLgYeyzSw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" width="512" height="296"></embed></object>

Comment

Man, Andy totally has a chance with Erin. Good for him.

I was thinking they totally wasted Pam's costume in the background. Then I explained it to my wife and got blankface in return. I guess there was a reason they put her in the background.

Comment

I missed Pam - what was she dressed as? I didn't even see her.

Comment

Working...
                                X