The Office

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Office

You know, Angela plays all school-marmy and uptight but she's a freak. Every once in a while there will be a hint of her naughty side. Like the episode where Roy tried to punch Jim and Dwight pepper-sprayed him. She was trying to hear that story at every turn.

Comment

Totally. I loved that episode as well. I really hope they end this show after next season or maybe 2 more. I do not want this to become Friends. Tis the one reason why I love UK sitcoms. 2-3 season and over. Perfect.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I just wish they would focus less on Pam and Jim. That way everyone is happy that they are still together - but it's not a big part of the show anymore. Maybe focus on Kevin's mental illness.....
        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Totally forgot they had webisodes up this summer. Just watched them all. I fucking love Craig Robinson. He needs way more screen time in the new season.

Also, you need to check out Dwight's idea for the Olympics.

http://www.tvweek.com/news/2008/08/e...t_olympian.php

awesome
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Office parkour was the best part of last night's show.
            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

"So I'm not gay?" - Andy
              If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Yeah, everything with Andy was fucking gold last night. As was the ending.

"I'm Alan Thicke." haha.

Comment

OK and Andy's confusion with his sexuality.
                  The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Office parkour ruled my fucking night.
                    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

<object width="512" height="296"><param name="movie" value="http://www.hulu.com/embed/cQQ2Y3xrX5ug90S8AIzV4Q"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.hulu.com/embed/cQQ2Y3xrX5ug90S8AIzV4Q" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" width="512" height="296"></embed></object>

Comment

Lol, I forgot about Dwight riding Andy. Fucking awesome.

Comment

I thought Kevin owned it, great episode
                          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

How upset he was that someone could think that there was a smaller person inside of him controlling him was hilarious.

Comment

Parkour!

Seriously, this premiere stomped ass. So funny from beginning to end. Carrell was on the radio this morning and said they're doing 27 episodes again this year. NBC is going to ride this show into the ground but I'm interested to see how long they can keep the decent writing streak going.

Comment

So I'm really diggin this new season so far. Everything with Jim and Michael has been great. And the wedding episode was pretty much perfect. Now all they need to do is bring back Holly.

Comment

Working...
                                X