No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wizard Wars is fantastic. And it's renewed for season 2!
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• NCIS started off with a bang. McGee and Gibbs in Russia being hunted after being shot down. Saw a whole new side of McGee that shows how much he's grown.

NCIS: New Orleans is off to a nice start. Looking forward to watching how it will evolve.

Monday night, I'll be DVR'ing NCIS: Los Angeles. I'll see what happens to Callen & Sam on the explosive sub.
      Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Originally posted by JLynnCarr View Post
        NCIS started off with a bang. McGee and Gibbs in Russia being hunted after being shot down. Saw a whole new side of McGee that shows how much he's grown.

NCIS: New Orleans is off to a nice start. Looking forward to watching how it will evolve.

Monday night, I'll be DVR'ing NCIS: Los Angeles. I'll see what happens to Callen & Sam on the explosive sub.
        Good thing Bacula dropped that terrible accent from the crossover eps.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
          Instead of watching Gotham, you should watch Bullock when he was a down and out odd-jobber/private investigator without license in Terriers, Rob.

Did you ever watch Terriers?
          I have not. I will add it to the growing list of stuff I need to watch.

Because I'm still rotting my brain with Utopia. Man, these people are fucking stupid. It's great.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Terriers will make you happysad. Happy that you saw it, but sad that it got cancelled.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• It ends on a good note though. Had it gone beyond that first promising season, it would have been great.

On the plus side, it ended on a period instead of the usual ellipsis you see these days where a dumbass cliffhanger awaits with chloroform and a rented van.
              Last edited by Captain Russ; 09-29-2014, 05:25 PM.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yeah, but the potential there was sooooo great. I'm glad we got what we got though.

Comment

• Kind of dug last night's Gotham. I love Lily Taylor in anything but I wanted to see who/what the Doll Maker is dammit.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Foyle's War aka English Matlock in WW2.

That might be underselling it, as the show is filled with solid performances and a boatload of pre-American fame actors in guest roles. Chuck Xavier the Younger, Anchorman the Evil Pedo from V for Vendetta, Greasy Russian Scientist from The Saint, Gary Marshall, even Ted Roosevelt's ghost all show up.*

Just saw the Full Metal Bitch pour some tea last night.

That was baffling to me.

*Minus the last two, this statement is accurate
                    Last edited by Captain Russ; 09-30-2014, 10:08 AM.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Hahaha, Peter Dinklage is on HBO's OZ for 10 seconds as Chico's murder victim. He gets chucked off a roof!

Comment

• Still kind of digging Gotham. It's not great, but Logue is great and I really dig the guy who plays the Penguin. The BalloonMan was great. IT was campy as fuck but still fucking terrifying.

Comment

• Thanks to last weeks episode of South Park we watched The Stand this weekend. They had a reference to Mother Abigail and I was dying of laughter and Lesley had no idea why. She never watched the mini series so we fixed that.

Man....what a terrible fucking ending. Like just bad. So bad. I remembered most of this but I thought the ending was much more majestic. Nope. Here's a shitty CG hand and here's a shitty blue screen composite of Abigail. derp.

That being said, Trash Can Man is still the best, Flagg is still great, and Laura San Just Shoot Me's breasts are still amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            Still kind of digging Gotham. It's not great, but Logue is great and I really dig the guy who plays the Penguin. The BalloonMan was great. IT was campy as fuck but still fucking terrifying.
                            That show is fucking terrible and I hate that share Devin's views on it.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I dunno, it's entertaining enough thanks to the actors.

Comment

• will it survive? no idea. But Sean Pertwee is awesome as Alfred.

Comment

Working...
                                X