No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryan Murphy needs to stop adding musical numbers into American Horror Story. The first one was great back in Asylum. The Bowie one worked..sorta. But now it's like every episode. Also, this season is starting to make me not want to watch. Also, how awesome was that Mackey /Amazon fight? hhaha.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Quantum Leap reunion on NCIS: NOLA next Tuesday!
      Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Originally posted by JLynnCarr View Post
        Quantum Leap reunion on NCIS: NOLA next Tuesday!
        Can't get into Nola. I tried, but it's a no go for me.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Powered through season 1 of Arrow. Holy shit season 2 is so much better so far.

Spoiler: spoilers 
          gotdamn is the Canary hot as fuck.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The ridiculous suit certainly helps. Yowza. The second season is so much better in every regard. The third season is really good so far, too. Except I realized this week they are lifting the romance subplot exactly from Chuck season three, right down to who is cast in the "other man" role.

Comment

• oh, the costume definitely helps. Seeing Michael Jai White as Black Wolverine was lulzy though.

Comment

• Really dug this week's Gotham. Did not see them
                demoting Gordon and sentencing him to work at Arkham.

The stuff with Ivy was hilarious. Alfred is a fucking BADASS. Like I just want a whole show about him. Sean Pertwee is great.

Comment

• I dug it, too. Liked the Bruce/Selina stuff a lot. Sort of weird that the main character of the show seems to be getting the weakest material...

Comment

• Just caught up on Flash episodes that I missed. The spoiler that I got about Tom Wells makes way more sense now.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• THE CLOCK KING SHOWED UP ON THE FLASH AND ALL IS WELL WITH THE WORLD.

Comment

• I think he appeared first on Arrow last season. I know I've seen him somewhere before but I think I fell asleep though it. The Flash is so fun compared to all the other "dark" junk on TV.

Comment

• checked out the Hello Ladies movie last night. Bummed we didn't get another season, but the movie worked well as a series ender. Plus Stephen Tobolowsky showed up as a skeezy motherfucker and that was nice. Rory was the highlight still.

"Paella for my homies!"

Comment

• holy fuck does Arrow get badass in season 2. Like so badass. This show is fucking great. It just sucks that the first half of season one takes forever to build up speed as they spend too much time with one off bullshits but you can't skip the eps because of the flashbacks.

Season 2 is all like "FUCK YOU SLOW SHIT, WE ARE GOING FULL BORE EVERY
                            EPISODE SO SIT BACK AND GET PREPARED TO BE ENTERTAINED."

the stuff with
                            Laurel is so fucking luzly right now. LIke, I'm assuming she's going to be a badass too at some point because everyone in this show ends up being a badass but man, Katie Cassidy got weird looking in season 2. Her chin is fucking distracting as shit and her fall into the bottle is hilarious so far. Sara is fucking TOO GODDAMN HOT AND IT'S DISTRACTING and Slade showing back up was awesome. Cannot wait to see how this plays out.

Comment

• Man, I'm glad im not the only one who got distracted by her face. I can't figure out what happened. Weight fluctuation? Plastic surgery?

Anyway, it plays out great and they still manage to pack surprises in to the very end. Oh man, the very last shot.

Comment

• she lost weight and it just happened to be all in the jaw. It's terrible. EAT A BURGER OR 5 KATIE.

Comment

Working...
                                X