No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I decided to give Downton Abbey a whirl, and I was pleasantly suprised. There's a lot of names thrown at you in the first episode, but you pick them up quickly enough. My friend aptly described this show as a soap opera set in the WWI era.
    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• So, started Fringe since we never watched it. I'm in for now, good start plus I get to harass the wife that she is watching yet another show with a Creek alum even though she claims to have hated the Creek.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Pacey is great on that show. First season and a half is wobbly then the creators figure out what they want to do and it gets very entertaining.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
          Pacey is great on that show. First season and a half is wobbly then the creators figure out what they want to do and it gets very entertaining.
          Secret shame time. I LOVE the Creek. I never saw it until I had my wreck and was stuck in bed for months on end. 4 eps a day on TBS and I watched every one of them. #zerofucksgiven
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
            Secret shame time. I LOVE the Creek. I never saw it until I had my wreck and was stuck in bed for months on end. 4 eps a day on TBS and I watched every one of them. #zerofucksgiven
            I reviewed the complete series. I support the Creek.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• *not alone bro-fist*

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                I reviewed the complete series. I support the Creek.
                My love for you guys just deepened.
                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Creek 4 LYFE, son.

Comment

• Never watched the Creek. Never. Melrose Place, sure.

Comment

So, started Fringe since we never watched it. I'm in for now, good start plus I get to harass the wife that she is watching yet another show with a Creek alum even though she claims to have hated the Creek.

Fringe gets better and better every season. John Noble is aces every time.

And Matt? Wait till season 2 finale... Season 2 and the first half of season 3 is some of the finest tv I've ever seen.
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• New Bourdain show on CNN is good. I mean it's still No Res. Fine by me!

Vice on HBO. Really just kind of a teaser for all their long form web stuff. Two 15 minute segments, not nearly long enough to get really into the subjects.

Comment

• Defiance. Not bad. Some laughable SFX aside, it's a decent mix of Firefly and Fallout (that's what it reminds most of) that will get our season pass. Mia Kirschner is still fucking smoking and I dig the Nolan character. It's fucking Han Solo/Mal Reynolds but the actor sells it well. I don't see this lasting though. I'd be surprised if this makes it past 1 season.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Next four weeks of NCIS are going to be good. Ziva's hunt for her father's killer. Maybe she and Tony hook up.

As for Dawson's Creek, never got into it. I outgrew soap operas of any type a long time ago. I'm a Science Fiction, Action/Adventure girl. I'm a geek and proud of it!
                            Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              Defiance. Not bad. Some laughable SFX aside, it's a decent mix of Firefly and Fallout (that's what it reminds most of) that will get our season pass. Mia Kirschner is still fucking smoking and I dig the Nolan character. It's fucking Han Solo/Mal Reynolds but the actor sells it well. I don't see this lasting though. I'd be surprised if this makes it past 1 season.
                              I DVR'ed it. Looks ok. Enough for me to see it though. Hey, Grimm started crap, with SHIT CGI, and it got better, so....

Comment

• As for Dawson's Creek, beside the Van Der Beek meme, I had no interest in it cause I have no vagina, so...

Comment

Working...
                                X