No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys are talking about Scott right?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah.

Comment

• The one.

The only.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Saw his name in the credits and was like, nahhhhh must be someone different.

color me surprised
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            Saw his name in the credits and was like, nahhhhh must be someone different.

color me surprised

I'm still waiting to see if anyone casts him as Jeffrey Dahmer. He could pull it off.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Been rewatching The Shield and am currently on season 4. Forgot how good Glenn Close is in this.

Comment

• She fucking is.

Just finished Fringe season 5. Great great stuff. Having season 5 set in the future? Awesome. I would have taken a whole 22 episode run, but I'll settle for a 13 episode season if that managed to close the story. I liked the tonal change from season 2, 3 and 4 and 5, while keeping the core story intact, that of Olivia, Peter and his dad. And Asteroid.

John Noble deserves a fucking Emmy, even more so in season 5. He KILLED from day 1, but even moreso in season 5.

On my side, Defiance starts on the 15th (scifi, so I'll check it out) and Continuum season 2 start on the 21st! WOOT!
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• New NCIS tonight. Yay!
                  Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• New Girl and Deadliest Catch!

Plus good Frontline on Syria, later.

Comment

• NCIS has Ziva David going for revenge for her father's death and Director Vance gave her permission to go, after all the same guy that killed Eli David also killed Vance's wife.
                      Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Originally posted by JLynnCarr View Post
                        NCIS has Ziva David going for revenge for her father's death and Director Vance gave her permission to go, after all the same guy that killed Eli David also killed Vance's wife.
                        Vance hit her with the "get the job done" look at the end. *GIRLIESQUEAL!!!!*
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Well, we finished off season 1 of BATTLESTAR GALACTICA last night. That cliffhanger of an ending was phenomenal...we were totally shocked when Boomer shot Adama. This is pretty damned good stuff.

And yeah, the wife is officially on board and hooked on the show. I knew she had turned the corner when SHE prompted ME to watch it. Very nice.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Second episode of Hannibal wasn't that bad. I'm still not sold on the show yet though.

Comment

• The mushroom people were freaky as hell.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I'm digging Hannibal, but Hugh Dancy and his omfg im about to flip out bc im unstable and kerrrrrrrrrrazy thing is keeping me from loving it.

Comment

Working...
                                X