What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.avclub.com/article/vince-...ger-jus-201771

Vince Gilligan's new show sounds awesome.

Comment

• OK, SPARTACUS is frickin' great. Finished episode 11 last night and it just keeps getting better and better. Blood and boobs and several interesting characters. I hate knowing that the guy who plays Spartacus dies in real life...the guy is pretty damned awesome.

The wife has turned around on this too. It took her a while to get into it, but now she's absolutely hooked.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        http://www.avclub.com/article/vince-...ger-jus-201771

Vince Gilligan's new show sounds awesome.
        I grew up in Battle Creek. That place was scary growing up.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Finished off S1 of SPARTACUS last night. Hell of a blood soaked finale.

Started S2 immediately afterwards. Not sure if we like the new guy as Spartacus. Granted, he has a lot to live up to (Andy was the MAN), but even divorced from any sort of comparison with Andy...he's coming up wanting. He lacks the range and the overall presence that the role requires. I hope that he develops into a better actor as the show progresses on, but this has definitely taken a step down on the CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH THE NEXT EPISODE meter.
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I think watching Gannicus' spin-off softened the blow, but Andy's replacement gets better.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
              I think watching Gannicus' spin-off softened the blow, but Andy's replacement gets better.
              I assume you're talking about GODS OF THE ARENA, which I didn't pick up. It's worth getting?

Comment

• It's pretty fun. Gannicus is the man.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• What Russ said - Gods of the Arena has some great character arcs for Gannicus and Oenomaus/Doctore, Batiatus and Lucretia, and Ashur... fucking Ashur, man. Dude is the Joffrey of the series, the character you love to hate.

New Spartacus Liam McIntyre comes into his own during the second season (Vengeance), Matt. By season's end he's on fire.

Comment

• 6 episodes into S2 of SPARTACUS now. Liam is growing on me in the lead role. He's still not even close to Andy, but he's good enough that I'm not spending the entire time thinking about how Andy would play it. In short, I'm accepting him as Spartacus and moving on. I'm actually having a harder time with the new actress in the role of Naevia, but that's mainly because she looks entirely different from the original actress.

It HELPS that S2 has really kicked a lot of major ass in terms of story and action. Things have escalated nicely since the break from the Ludus, and the destruction of the arena was pretty damned epic

Comment

• Sadly, New Naevia does not have the character growth of New Sparty.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• she's also a shitty actress. The original actress was really solid in the role, and this new gal belongs in Summer Stock at best.

Comment

• FOX CANCELS RAISING HOPE.
                          http://variety.com/2014/tv/news/fox-...ns-1201128773/

Last Episode is on April 4th. Catching up on what I've missed so far.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Sucks. Good show...but I always have like 16 unwatched episodes on my DVR.

Comment

• Never heard of it.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Sucks as it is a damned funny show but it's on at a shitty time for me so I'm always way behind too.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X