No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_fLl-DMzxrk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

looks interesting.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Silicon Valley was fucking great this week.

"Maybe it's sweat from your urethra?"

The neighbor guy was hilarious. "I'm coming around, just wait."

The ending scene resonated with me something fierce.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        <iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_fLl-DMzxrk" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

looks interesting.
        I like the idea BUT it has face tattoo's and Wilmer Valderama. I'll pass.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The Flash is my favorite show not called Hannibal at the moment. Last night's episode was fucking awesome. I could give two shits about Wentworth Miller before he was on the show, now I cannot wait for him to be in the new spinoff. The way he plays Captain Cold is fucking PERFECT. So much goddamn fun.

Comment

• I consciously understand that Wentworth Miller is not a good actor. I know that. But I love him as a Captain Cold. He's so ridiculous but it fits perfectly. And his sister is cueing off of him and doing the same thing. I know that probably sounds terrible but it's great in context.

I wish that final fight (which was fucking AWESOME) had been longer but they're probably saving a load of their SFX budget to blow it all over the screen next week. that was a great episode.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              The Flash is my favorite show not called Hannibal at the moment. Last night's episode was fucking awesome. I could give two shits about Wentworth Miller before he was on the show, now I cannot wait for him to be in the new spinoff. The way he plays Captain Cold is fucking PERFECT. So much goddamn fun.
              Yeah, The Flash is great fun. Really loving the show. That guy from all those damn Prison Break commercials during the Jack Bauer Power Hour has surprised me. I was a little disappointed when I heard he was cast as Captain Cold, but he has been fun.

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
              I wish that final fight (which was fucking AWESOME) had been longer but they're probably saving a load of their SFX budget to blow it all over the screen next week. that was a great episode.
              My expectations for next week are high. I hope it doesn't disappoint. I'm sure a lot of that budget was used last week for Grodd as well.
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Pretty sure it's being tied into this week's Arrow episode as well.

Comment

• Dean's killing all of the things tonight.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• RIP all of the things, especially Steins of the Frank variety.
                    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• He's not happy with Sam......like at all.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Lm46-envrHo?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• So Arrow seems to have pulled a Dark Knight Rises as of last night. I have no idea what that means for next season. I didn't really care for the Hong Kong stuff (except for Marc "BEASTMASTER" Singer) and asshole Ollie is boring so hopefully they lighten up a bit next season. If not, The Flash and Legends of Tomorrow (or whatever that new spinoff show is called) will end up killing it.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• YESSSS

Comment

• Caity Lotz is so fucking hot. SO HOT.

Comment

Working...
                                X