What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    Watch episode 3 of the new season. Just that episode. It's FANTASTIC and completely stand alone. A fucking HILARIOUS "Monster-of the-Week" episode.
    Yes, this. It's up there with the best of the first run. That one scene in the cell phone store instantly transported me back to 1995(?) when I found THAT issue of FHM at Barnes & Noble.

Comment

• That OJ show is fucking KILLING IT SO HARD GODDAMMIT I JUST WANT TO BINGE WATCH ALL OF THEM
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Now that it's finally on Netflix, really digging S1 of Better Call Saul. Also, Billions continues to rock.
        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Kinda underwhelmed by the finale of THE EXPANSE. I hate that they left it there, right when shit really felt like it was getting underway.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Yeah, let's just say the whole finale of the book is still not there, and it's cool. I'll take what we got.

And the whole Eros situation is much more epic in the book. It's supposed to be World War Z-level of insane. I'm guessing this is where the budget ran out...
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Really digging what's going on in this season of American Crime so far. Last week's episode was a kick in the dick.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• SuperStore's finale was pretty fucking funny. Glad they're getting a second season.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/r9QvSry2-CM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                  "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Interest piqued.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• It looked great...until those fucking metal riffs at the end? What the hell.

Comment

• American Crime is fucking great this season. Highly recommend it.

The OJ show is fucking AWESOME. Goddamn Cuba is great. I want this Cuba all the time. Travolta is fucking insane.

Comment

• First episode of Fuller House thoughts:

SO MANY CALLBACKS. like at least 15 mins worth of call backs, made it feel like a Jimmy Fallon skit during times.

Stephanie Tanner's fake tits are distracting as fuck.

Would still smash Kimmy if given a chance.

Danny sounds weird.

Joey is still annoying.

Jesse made it out the best.

Overall it's the same show as the past so it works for me. People upset about it are dumb. It's not worth getting upset about. Just don't watch. For the rest of us, bring it on.

Comment

• I like Love on Netflix, but holy shit does it suffer seriously from the "I'm an incredibly annoying Jewish dude and no woman would ever love me so let me make a story about winning the hot girl." Woody Allen wasn't even this blatant.

Comment

• Well that'ss a no-no for me then. Thanks for the heads up Billy!
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• dove back into Black Mirror this weekend.

Man, that episode with Hayley Atwell and Dom Gleeson was fantastic. Great acting by Hayley. Also enjoyed the episode with the implantable recording device and the couple. That sex scene was terrifying...and sorta hot. haha.

Comment

Working...
                                X