What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loving the Energy Vampire.

This will either be really good or really bad. I have better hopes that it'll be really good after that trailer as they seem to have recaptured, more or less, the feel of the original movie. My fear is that there will be padding in between the jokes to disrupt the pacing and actually make the show lame.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Trying to catch up on Legion, as FOX just announced Season 3 is the last.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• oh shit, you never finished season 2? It was so AWESOME.

Bummed it's going to end, but if they know in advance we're gonna hopefully get a real ending! yay!

Seriously love this show so goddamn much.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The Orville is still super fun this season. Really hope he gets a few more seasons as it's really finding its stride now.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Russian Doll on Netflix is real fucking good. Hope it doesn't shit the bed at the end.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              Russian Doll on Netflix is real fucking good. Hope it doesn't shit the bed at the end.

Apparently, I'm missing some sort of urban hipster gene that makes me tolerate this shit.

The lady that shot most of that show is shooting a Drew Barrymore movie in-state. Local press people got to head there on Monday. Nothing that memorable, but I got to meet Eric Andre when I was leaving.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• hopefully a MacGruber tv show soon...

Comment

• Finished Russian Doll last night. It's great. Absolutely love where the final episode left things hanging.

Comment

• Still enjoying the trash that is The Passage. Zack Morris Vampire Hunter is entertaining.

Comment

• Halfway through RUSSIAN DOLL. I wasn't sure about it at first but I really got into it once the elevator scene happened in episode 3. I wasn't expecting that (trying to stay spoiler free). We're gonna bang out the remaining 4 episodes tonight.
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• It's a great ride, Matt. But be prepared to have that Nilsson song stuck in your head for a week.

Comment

• Half way through the Umbrella Academy. Digging it a bunch. Never read the comics so I have nothing to compare it to which may help but definitely worth a look guys.

Comment

• big fan of the comics and this adaptation fixes the issues with the source material. Stunning adaptation.

Comment

• Slater from CHUD developed it for TV.

Comment

• Yeah saw his name in the credits

Comment

Working...
                                X