No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's catty as fuck but whomever decided to give Allison her haircuts in this season needs to be slapped on the wrist. They look fucking terrrrrible and this is coming from a man with shoulder length hair atm.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I finished it within the first 48 hours it was out, so now I need to go back and rewatch. Allison’s hair is terrible, the continued beating of the dead horse with Victor(ok, we ALL get it. He’s a he now), the venom chick annoyed me. Otherwise I was very pleased with this season.
      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Stranger Things.

wow.

So, that was EPIC. Loved it.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• UA: Klaus and Five continue to be the best. Klaus swimming through the sewer in a wetsuit and a snorkel. Fucking glorious.
          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Attaboy girl! Join the Klau5 club!

Comment

• Holy shit is UNDER THE BANNER OF HEAVEN good. Through 4 eps now.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                Holy shit is UNDER THE BANNER OF HEAVEN good. Through 4 eps now.
                noice. Glad you dig it man. IT's a pretty great build up and release of a show.

Stranger Things Volume 4.2 - Pretty good. Legit must have missed that it was only 2 episodes. Eat it Netflix for breaking this up. I honestly thought it we had 5-6 eps and during the finale I mentioned to Lesley that it's gonna be real weird if they drag this out. She laughed and told me it was the finale.

Major Spoilers that have officially annoyed me with the Duffer Brothers writing (and I'm probably late to the party on this) BUT -
                  Spoiler: character DEATH spoilers 
                Real sick of them introducing characters for the specific choice to just kill them off MEANWHILE the ultimate evil has be beaten by 5 kids 4 times now. Keeping Max alive (even in a coma) was dumb. Killing Eddie was dumb. Killing Bob was dumb. Same with Billy, etc.etc. "This is for you Chrissy?" What the shit? they had like 5 mins of screen together. The "final battle" was pretty solid but ONE OF THE KIDS SHOULD HAVE BEEN MURDERED OR AT LEAST HOPPER/JOYCE. Luckiest motherfuckers ever. Hopper and his sword was ridiculously silly but worked.

Over all I dug it except the annoying writing shit these dudes rely on constantly. Looking forward to a "5 YEARS LATER" or some shit for S5 as these kids are officially in 90210 territory age wise. Lolz to
                  Spoiler: spoilers 
                "What a crazy earthquake that was, right guys?" newscast.
                "
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The Boys continues to be fucking awesome this season. Poor Black Noir. And Mastermind's powers are effed.

Comment

• New trailer for the new series from Nathan Fielder.

Love this guy, and this looks like it could be pretty great.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

noice. Glad you dig it man. IT's a pretty great build up and release of a show.

Stranger Things Volume 4.2 - Pretty good. Legit must have missed that it was only 2 episodes. Eat it Netflix for breaking this up. I honestly thought it we had 5-6 eps and during the finale I mentioned to Lesley that it's gonna be real weird if they drag this out. She laughed and told me it was the finale.

Major Spoilers that have officially annoyed me with the Duffer Brothers writing (and I'm probably late to the party on this) BUT -
                        Spoiler: character DEATH spoilers 
                      Real sick of them introducing characters for the specific choice to just kill them off MEANWHILE the ultimate evil has be beaten by 5 kids 4 times now. Keeping Max alive (even in a coma) was dumb. Killing Eddie was dumb. Killing Bob was dumb. Same with Billy, etc.etc. "This is for you Chrissy?" What the shit? they had like 5 mins of screen together. The "final battle" was pretty solid but ONE OF THE KIDS SHOULD HAVE BEEN MURDERED OR AT LEAST HOPPER/JOYCE. Luckiest motherfuckers ever. Hopper and his sword was ridiculously silly but worked.

Over all I dug it except the annoying writing shit these dudes rely on constantly. Looking forward to a "5 YEARS LATER" or some shit for S5 as these kids are officially in 90210 territory age wise. Lolz to
                      "What a crazy earthquake that was, right guys?" newscast.
                      "
                      Yeah. Time jump…. To see how fucked the city is? Its gonna degenerate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
                        I finished it within the first 48 hours it was out, so now I need to go back and rewatch. Allison’s hair is terrible, the continued beating of the dead horse with Victor(ok, we ALL get it. He’s a he now), the venom chick annoyed me. Otherwise I was very pleased with this season.
                        S3 of Umbrella was a bunch of fun.
                        Klaus learning how to use his power was great. Leila continues to be so hot and one of my favorites. Sloan's abs are ridiculous. Evil Ben was annoying. Venom girl was super hot and looked like Anne Hathaway's attractive sister, the Oblivion Hotel is awesome and knowing why it was built was fun, Allison sucks, Klaus and Luthor being dead and hanging out in the Void was one of my favorite things.

That ending was neat. Cause I'm a nerd I snapped the QR Code that was on the train in the mid credit sequence and it takes you to:

Spoiler: mild spoilers? maybe? just being safe I guess 
                        www.umbrellaacademynetflix.com
                        which was neat. Not sure what the mid credit sequence was referencing but I'm on board with season 4.

Comment

• Finished UNDER THE BANNER OF HEAVEN. Fantastic. You were right, Rob...Sam Worthington was amazing in this. Not sure if he took acting lessons or what but he's a completely different actor from what I remember seeing years ago.

I can see some Emmy awards coming off of this, especially for Gil Birmingham.
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Noice. Glad a recommendation panned out finally lol. And right?!? about Sam. Dude killed it. I hope Gil gets some awards in general. Dude rocks in everything he's been in so far lately.

When they finally show what happened to the person that died? Gottdamn. That shit was brutal. Religion is fucked up man but Mormon religion especially. Running a cult was so easy in the 1800s. "Yeah, this magic hat shows me some shit that only I can see. No you can't see it. By the way I want to bang a bunch of ladies because that "hat" told me to."

Comment

• No shit. I need to form a cult and wrangle some morons into giving me their money.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

S3 of Umbrella was a bunch of fun.

That ending was neat. Cause I'm a nerd I snapped the QR Code that was on the train

I totally missed it the first time, but did the same thing when I caught it last night. Absolutely on board for season 4.

Comment

Working...
                                X