No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I´d love to watch it. But it is simply not accessible right now in these part of the woods. So I´ll go Anderson and binge it when it comes available.

Comment

• I'm sure I'm missing 99% of the references but since its not relying on those for the story I'm not worried.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I watched the first few episodes of Castle Rock. It's ok? I think. Maybe.

Insecure is back. And it is still great.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          Insecure is back. And it is still great.
          I agree. Glad it's back.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• this week's Castle Rock is upping the "WHAT?!" factor by a bunch. And yay to seeing Juniper Hill!
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Magic for Humans on Netflix is amazing.

Comment

• Checked out the first two episodes of Jack Ryan. Not bad but hasn't hooked me yet. Hes still Jim to me.

Comment

• I'm way into Jack Ryan so far. Wendell Pierce is great.

Did anyone watch Mayans last night? Is Sutter starting off with bloated, self-important episodes right off the bat or keeping it lean like the first season of Sons?

Comment

• Finished JACK RYAN on Monday. It's good if you need to scratch that itch left by 24 going off of the air. There's some stupid stuff in there but, for the most part, the 'idiot plot' isn't really in effect. Solid acting, action, and production values.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Castle Rock got extra interesting with the latest episode. I'm into it.

Comment

• Castle Rock has been awesome so far. That episode "The Queen" had me ugly crying hard. Its been years since that has happened...

Comment

• Heck yeah, Alan Wake show coming!

Comment

• I'll watch that.

Comment

• so that Castle Rock ending was abrupt as fuck. Not sure if I liked it yet BUT I loved the lead up to it. And it really does feel like a Stephen King type of ending.

Comment

• We finished Good Place S2 just in time to keep up with the new season when it starts. The Good Place is so fucking good.

Comment

Working...
                                X