No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One episode left of Severance and it's probably one of my favorite shows in the last few years. This shit is crazy good and it still feels like the best parts of LOST that I loved. Mainly the "Oooooh, I wonder what this? Could it be this? Could it be that? OH SHIT, THAT IS NOT WHAT I WAS EXPECTING." Love it.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Heck yeah, Paramount + is giving the Jackass guys a new series. Yay. I don't care how old I get, this shit is always funny.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Cant wait for the Kids!
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          One episode left of Severance and it's probably one of my favorite shows in the last few years. This shit is crazy good and it still feels like the best parts of LOST that I loved. Mainly the "Oooooh, I wonder what this? Could it be this? Could it be that? OH SHIT, THAT IS NOT WHAT I WAS EXPECTING." Love it.
          Yeah, alright, this show is FUCKING FANTASTIC. That finale had us yelling at the tv. Some of the answers to the questions given throughout the show were not at all what I was expecting and it was fucking awesome. Seriously, any of you fuckers that like good television (but may have listened to me in the past and got burned) need to check this out. Gimme that second season RIGHT NOW.

Also, I may start instituting waffle parties here for exceptional people on the forums. So start being more exceptional. You'll want this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

Also, I may start instituting waffle parties here for exception people on the forums. So start being more exceptional. You'll want this.
            Waffle parties? I hope you’re not talking blue waffles…

Do I need to watch Severance to get this?
            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Yes, you need to watch Severance. IT's great Ingrid.

Comment

• 2nd ep of We Own This City was pretty great. Nothing mind blowing but dug seeing Jonny B coming up through the ranks but maybe it's just me (probably is) but the way the story is being told is a tad confusing to me. The framing of the timeline with police reports is fine, but sometimes I want to be:

Now I just look at the levels of pubes growing on Jonny B's face to get a sense. Also dumb this is one ep a week. JUST RELEASE ALL OF THEM.

Comment

• We have SEVERANCE on deck to watch once we're done with SLOW HORSES.

And to that end, SLOW HORSES is pretty great. Gary Oldman in pure foul-mouthed grumpy mode (and farting all the time) is an absolute riot.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I think you'll dig the shit out of Severance. It's fucking great. Pretty sure Slow Horses is on our list as well. Gotta finish up Outer Range first though.

Comment

• New Cobra Kai trailer. Hits September.

Can't wait. I know it'll never happen, but goddamn if I don't want Hilary Swank to show up or Walt Goggins. Give those of us who had no issues with The Next Karate Kid movie a nice little shout out.

Comment

• Checked out the first episode of Killing It on Peacock with Craig Robinson (damn, quitting coke made him biggggg) and Claudia O'Doherty (who was fantastic as Stede's wife in Our Flag Means Death) and it's not bad. I was slightly on board with it and then reveal at the end with who the antagonist is going be cemented it for me as I fucking love that dude. One of the funniest dudes in recent memory. Killed it in The Mick (that show was too good to be cancelled), was hilarious in The Righteous Gemstones, and anytime he shows up in something I end up loving at least his character.

Comment

• So I dig what Outer Range is about but the pacing of this fucking show is a goddamn slog. Like, the story is super interesting and the questions should have me going all LOST/Severance with it, but it's just soooooooo booooooorrrriiinnnggggg like 75% of the time especially with how the first 2 episodes ended. Really hoping this slow burn picks up soooooon.

Finally finished our Real World - New Orleans watch and I've been telling Lesley how much I hate that Julie chick the whole time. She wasn't a fan of her but didn't think she was anything special or worth my hatred....cut to the first episode of the reunion and how shitty Julie is a person was just out in full force. Also, David becoming "Tokyo" because he's a basically a weeb now rubbed me the wrong way. I can't tell if it's appropriation OR just his reasoning that was annoying to me. Still wish we would have gotten a San Francisco reunion but with Pedro dead, Puck a wife beater, and Rachel a right wing nut job, that was never gonna happen. Gimme a Seattle reunion with that crazy bitch Irene and Stephen. THE SLAP HEARD AROUND THE WORLDDD.

Also, totally forgot that Dave Chappelle had David on his show to clown on his "Let me be your baby tonight..." shit.

Comment

• Because we all wanted a 4th season of WESTWORLD...right? Right???????

Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Wait, wut?

Comment

• Checked out after season 2, since it seemed like everything was wrapped up, so I'll likely have no idea what's going on.

Comment

Working...
                                X