No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't wait for that revival. I even liked Death Comes to Town. I'm a sucker for KITH. Just wish I could finally upgrade my old Brain Candy dvd to something in this century lol.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      Can't wait for that revival. I even liked Death Comes to Town. I'm a sucker for KITH. Just wish I could finally upgrade my old Brain Candy dvd to something in this century lol.
      Brain Candy has a Blu-ray out since February.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I HAD NO IDEA.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Legit made my day.

Comment

• Kids is the show I’d watch on CBC as a early teen on their Friday night prine spot at 10pm.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Fun thing I just picked up on. When they get dug up for Amazon, they're wearing the act same clothes they were buried in back in 1995.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• It's so fucking great.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                  Fun thing I just picked up on. When they get dug up for Amazon, they're wearing the act same clothes they were buried in back in 1995.
                  BWAHAHAHAHA
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• there is a Dave Foley sketch in the middle of the episodes that it's like no time passed at all.

Dark as fuck.

Also, the William Shakespeare shit.

Comment

• Can't wait.

We are almost done with Severance. This shit is fucking amazing. Recommend it highly. Went in completely blind and still haven't been spoiled. I think we have like 2 eps left. Reminds me of LOST so much and like not the stupid shit in LOST but the WHAT IS IN THE HATCH shit. Good stuff.

Comment

• I can talk about it a little right now.

Bruce getting hammered and singing These Are The Daves I Know
                        Dave Foley is the MVP of this.
                        First episode is the rustiest in comparison to the rest.
                        Didn't need to see that much dong.

The return is supposed to be 8 episodes, but I only got to see the first five.

Also, the Comedy Punks doc is must watch for fans. They really show what went wrong on Brain Candy and how close Scott came to dying during Death Comes to Town.

Comment

• Noice. Where can I find that doc at? Streaming?

and nothing can beat Jackass Forever for too much dong. If KITH does, then that is fucking nuts...

Also, YAY THE DAVES I KNOW! I fucking love Bruce.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            Noice. Where can I find that doc at? Streaming?

and nothing can beat Jackass Forever for too much dong. If KITH does, then that is fucking nuts...

Also, YAY THE DAVES I KNOW! I fucking love Bruce.
                            The doc will debut on Prime Video the same day as the series return.

The Daves I Know is just what Super Drunk sings when he's getting loaded.

But, the Comedy Punks doc is pretty standard and then just starts dropping heavy shit.
                            1. All of their dads except for Mark's was an alcoholic
                            2. Daddy drank is literally Kevin recounting what happened to him when was 10
                            3. Scott survived a Canadian Columbine shooting by hearing the kid behind him in class pull a gun before everyone else did.
                            4. Scott only did Death Comes to Town because he wanted to work with them again because he thought he'd be dead within the year. He did the last episode on crutches because he couldn't walk under his own power.
                            5. Bruce and Mark wrote for SNL during the Lorne comeback year in 1986. Madonna publicly shit on Mark's writing.
                            6. The other Kids had to sue Dave to get him to leave NewsRadio for a few weeks to shoot Brain Candy.
                            7. Paramount cut almost an hour out of the Brain Candy script
                            8. Season 4 almost bankrupted the CBC because of the cost.
                            9. Season 5 is so off the wall, because every Kid got their demands written into the show as a way for them to land jobs afterwards.
                            10. The plan was to do a movie every 3 years after Brain Candy until they died.

Comment

• https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brampt...chool_shooting

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post

The doc will debut on Prime Video the same day as the series return.

The Daves I Know is just what Super Drunk sings when he's getting loaded.

But, the Comedy Punks doc is pretty standard and then just starts dropping heavy shit.
                                1. All of their dads except for Mark's was an alcoholic
                                2. Daddy drank is literally Kevin recounting what happened to him when was 10
                                3. Scott survived a Canadian Columbine shooting by hearing the kid behind him in class pull a gun before everyone else did.
                                4. Scott only did Death Comes to Town because he wanted to work with them again because he thought he'd be dead within the year. He did the last episode on crutches because he couldn't walk under his own power.
                                5. Bruce and Mark wrote for SNL during the Lorne comeback year in 1986. Madonna publicly shit on Mark's writing.
                                6. The other Kids had to sue Dave to get him to leave NewsRadio for a few weeks to shoot Brain Candy.
                                7. Paramount cut almost an hour out of the Brain Candy script
                                8. Season 4 almost bankrupted the CBC because of the cost.
                                9. Season 5 is so off the wall, because every Kid got their demands written into the show as a way for them to land jobs afterwards.
                                10. The plan was to do a movie every 3 years after Brain Candy until they died.
                                BC, even gutted, is still one of the best comedies of the last 30 years. Lesley and I quote it at least once a week if not more.
                                "Didja, didja clean the gun? goood..goood."

And just saying "Chris" the way Bruce as a women in that movie gets said at least once a day.

Comment

Working...
                                X