No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rewatching seasons 4 & 5 of Outlander ahead the new season.
    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• The drop off in quality on OUTLANDER has been astounding. S5 was borderline terrible with quite a few completely extraneous episodes (the whole 'Jamie vs his leg' one in particular was worthless) and a terrible, horrible finale involving Claire getting brutally raped that really soured me on the entire show. We'll watch S6 when it hits but I really hope that they find some sort of better focus because this may be it for us.

on the other hand, we're almost done with BOSCH on Amazon Prime. This has been uniformly excellent, one of the best police procedural dramas that I've seen.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Still HIGHLY recommending Yellowjackets on Shotime. The season is over so get the free month and binge it. Fucking STELLAR.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          The After Party on Apple+ is fucking great. Created/directed by Chris Miller and a killer cast. A murder mystery series all told by different people and each episode is shot/acted like a completely different genre. Ike Berenholtz's ep done as a Fast/Furious movie was fanfuckingtastic.

Highly recommended if you have Apple+.
          Added.

currently navigating Bosch s6 and Boba Fett.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Also, started What We Do in the Shadows. HOLY FUCK.

The trial episode killed me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
              Also, started What We Do in the Shadows. HOLY FUCK.

The trial episode killed me.
              That show continues to outshine the movie. Matt Berry is a goddamn treasure.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I haven’t seen the movie. Should I?

Berry is amazing, but I really like Nadja! And Nandor.

And the concept of emotional vampire is hilarious.

Comment

• The movie is great, Martin. Lots of awesome stuff in there.
                  But yes, Matthew Berry is the best.
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                    I haven’t seen the movie. Should I?

Berry is amazing, but I really like Nadja! And Nandor.

And the concept of emotional vampire is hilarious.
                    The movie is incredible and somehow the series is 10 times better.

Comment

• Will watch it then!

Comment

• Yeah the movie good but the show is so much better honestly overall especially because they have more room to breathe.

Comment

• So about 5-6 episodes into the Expanse and I hope it gets good. It's just not engaging even though I know how everything is going to play out in this season, it just feels sorta like a slog. This is why I bounced off it the first go around. This is no BSG at the moment. Hope it gets better cause it's hard to talk Lesley into watching it with me. I like everyone in it but the pacing is wack.

Comment

• We finished BOSCH (Amazon Prime) last night. Very solid show from beginning to end.

Up next: MURDERVILLE on Netflix. Looks like it could be a riot.

Comment

• Excited for Murderville. The trailer was great. Check out In From the Cold Matt on Netflix. I think you may dig it.

Comment

• Murderville is fucking hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                                X