No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you don't have HBO, they are now releasing a ton of free shows to watch during the pandemic.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Hit season 4 of The Wire and took a break. Now I'm on a rewatch of OZ and on season 2. Fucking forgot how much I love this show. So many people show up that I forgot about. Fucking LL COOL J shows up for an episode hahaha.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• A lot of free shit out on digitals. Never thought I'd like the Pikachu detective flick as much as I did. Go figure.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• That Pickachu movie was legit. Solid world building.

Comment

• 100% and on top of that the story is decent, they didn't over do it by having to include every single fucking pokemon ever, and at the same time didn't shit on the fan base in any way. Pleasantly surprised.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Back in 1981, I remember watching a made for TV two part movie called GOLIATH AWAITS. Going down the Wiki rabbit hole, I was reminded of this thing and ended up finding it on YouTube. It's just as I remember it.

Essentially, a British liner sank from a Nazi torpedo in WW2. In 1981, the ship is found again (by accident) and divers discover that people are still living on board it (it's complicated). It stars Christopher Lee, Mark Harmon, Robert Forster, Eddie Albert, Frank Gorshin, and a slew of other actors who were prominent at that time. Pretty fun to revisit.

Tim may remember this one.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Actually, I do, though it's been decades since I've watched it.

Due for a revisit, mainly because of Christopher Lee. Thanks, Matt!

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                  Actually, I do, though it's been decades since I've watched it.

Due for a revisit, mainly because of Christopher Lee. Thanks, Matt!
                  I knew you'd remember it!
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Re-watching Sopranos. Sarah's first time. We are about halfway into S2. Shocking to me, but Sarah loves it. I figured she'd be into the family drama/therapy shit and hate all the crime shit, but she is obsessed. Still holds up 20 years later.

Comment

• Watching Uncut Gems right now. Honestly I had to take a break from it. Howard stresses me the fuck out. I cut people like that out of my life. Like I'm literally on edge watching this schmuck. I understand intellectually, that's the point, but fuuuuuck me this guy can't get out of his own fucking way.

Comment

• finished a rewatch of OZ in two weeks. Still love it.

last night's covid special of Parks and Rec was fucking amazing.

Jon Glaser's Jamm commercial was fucking hilarious. God I love that man.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1Vl_oUMyGYU" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Also, the latest episode of What We Do In the Shadows was fucking GREAT. Holy shit, Guillermo is the fucking best and the running joke about the chain email and the response from mailer daemon was PERFECT.

Comment

• HUNTERS.

Half way through and God damn is it enthralling. Until they stop the show cold for cartoonishly bad humor. Inglorious Basterds by way of Munich.
                              Originally posted by Ari
                              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I wanted to give that show a chance but I've heard nothing but bad things about the finale. Fuck that.

Heading back through Hannibal at the moment. Fuck man, this show is still so goddamn great. Mads IS Hannibal for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X