No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heh, forgot about Fat Lee "Apollo" Adama.

#BattlestarGalacticaRewatch
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Fat Lee was the best haha.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Fatollo is the fucking BEST
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• The flashback so for Lori Petty's character is great so far. where did the find the girl for the flashbacks? Her cadence is a perfect match. Acting!

Petty is the best part about OITNB, btw.

Comment

• She's real good, but I forgot who it was, but the woman that becomes the secretary? She's the best.

Comment

• Taystee! I'm glad the writers realized a couple years ago that Piper is boring and moved the focus away from her. The OZ level vengeance taken upon her at the end of the last ep I watched last night could lead to some interest stuff, I think. Don't mess with the Dominicans!

Comment

• That was a good season of OITNB marred by a kind of weak finale. Well, the actual finale wasn't weak but the set-up was poorly executed.
                  Spoiler: French Black 
                I mean, no one thought to try CPR on Poussey? She wasn't down for THAT long. I think they had established enough conflict among the inmates and against the guards that killing her was completely unnecessary. Maybe the lack of CPR was additional set-up for something to do with guard incompetence? It's a long way to a payoff, though.

I feel the same way about will she/won't she cliffhangers. Have Daya commit to something, anything, and set up the next season to be about the fallout. You just know next season will start 2-3 months from the cliffhanger and they'll spend all season filling in the gap.

Comment

• First Episode of The Night Of on HBO is legit. I'm in for the run.

Preacher is still great.

Comment

• Stranger Things on Netflix is DOPE.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yup. Sat down and watched it all last night. Couldn't bring myself to stop. It's incredible.

Comment

• I am very annoyed that I need to go to bed but still have an episode and a half of Stranger Things left. This is so good I can't stand it. The story is cool, the setting is just nostalgia-y enough without pandering, the acting is great, the music is awesome. Easily the best Netflix show yet.

Comment

• JFK: The Lost Bullet (2013) - watched this yesterday on NatGeo, and was amazed at what they were able to glean from a newly remastered, hi-def restoration of the Zapruder film among others, including footage from other films shot that day that I never saw before (one of the films is by a guy named Robert Hughes!). Debunks a couple of the more out there conspiracy theories. Plus eyewitness footage from the day of the assassination and re-interviews some 50 years later. Good stuff.

Watch it here!

Comment

• finished the last 5 episodes of Stranger Things last night. Felt it petered off a bit near the end but overall it was pretty great.

Modine was mostly wasted. I was bummed a bit.

Comment

• HELL ON WHEELS is doing more than just 'sticking the landing'...it's going out almost flawlessly. Great fucking show that I'm really going to miss.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• So I gotta watch Stranger Things?
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X