X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Added to the list!
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• holy shit. This week's Gemstones was fucking HILARIOUS. The pre-credit shit had me wheezing. Then the stuff with Keith and the fucking cage? LOL. Judy continues to be the best. I hope we finally find out who the fuck the cycle ninjas are. And I keep hoping against hope we'll get Stevie as Goggin's first kid. I want him to show up so badly.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Finished MURDERVILLE.

nope.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Yeah great idea, not so great execution. Ken Jeong was TERRIBLE. It would almost be better if this was done in like a hidden camera way or something with regular people if they're not going to actually try to play along.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• the After Party on Apple+ is pretty fucking good. Dave Franco and Ben Schwartz are amazing. "Pop is a fad man, ska is forever."

Servant was great last week. That fucking new chef was such a b. That being said, sucks what happened to her.

Almost done with season one of the Expanse (1 episode left) and if it's going to wrap up the first book they are gonna have to haul ass to do so. There's just something off with this show. Like I like the people in it, I like the story, but watching it feels like a slog still. Here's hoping season 2 fixes that.

Comment

• Man, we started Raised by Wolves last night and goddamn it's fucking awesome. No idea if it shits the bed, but the first three eps were dope. Can't remember if anyone here hyped it up when it first came out or not but if so apologies for sleeping on it. Ridley Scott can still shoot the shit out of things.

Comment

• It's gorgeous, but we completely fell off it like 3/4 of the way in Season 1. I can't tell you why, it just didn't keep us hooked.

Comment

• We started YOUR HONOR last night. Finished the first ep, turned it off. Cranston being Cranston for both good and bad. Nope.
                  We started ARCHIVE 81 afterwards. Finished off the first two episodes. Pretty good! Anyone else here seen this that can comment as to whether or not it's worth continuining with?
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                    We started ARCHIVE 81 afterwards. Finished off the first two episodes. Pretty good! Anyone else here seen this that can comment as to whether or not it's worth continuining with?
                    It gets a bit up its own butt near the end but overall I dug it even if I called what was happening by like the third ep. That being said, this would have worked much better as a two hour movie which is weird considering its usually the opposite with shit like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      It's gorgeous, but we completely fell off it like 3/4 of the way in Season 1. I can't tell you why, it just didn't keep us hooked.
                      If they stop the ridiculous gore and crazy shit with Mother then I'm out. Otherwise bring on more crazy atheist shit.

Comment

• I watched the first episode of What We Do In The Shadows. Since I’m not a fan of The Office, it did nothing for me. If you all tell me it gets better, I’ll keep going with it. But if this is all it is, no thanks.
                        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• It gets so much better but the style never changes. I always give a show at least 3 episodes before giving up.

Comment

• I don't care for the US Office in any way at all, and honestly I am a little offended you compared the two Ingrid

If you don't like Jackie Daytona there is truly no hope for the future.

Comment

• Jackie Daytona is a S2 episode.
                              As much as I like WHAT WE DO IN THE SHADOWS, I was underwhelmed by the first season. S2 is AWESOME, though.

Comment

• I don't understand people who don't like the office. Seasons 2-4 are some of the best crafted comedy ever. Shit, the whole run works for me minus like mayyyybe 8-9 episodes overall.

But yeah, season 2 of What we Do really hits it's stride and like William said, if you don't like Jackie Daytona then there is no hope for the future.

Comment

Working...
                                X