No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not as irritating as Puck in season 3.

Comment

• Ughhhhh, Puck.
      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• I know, right? Though I more or less checked out of any further Real World seasons after the third one, I haven't seen anyone that obnoxious on MTV...

... until they unleashed the horror that was The Jersey Shore.

Comment

• “Snookie want smoosh smoosh!”
          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Any time the topic of NJ comes up, I have to try to explain that the douche canoes from that show aren’t even from the Jersey shore and aren’t indicative of the experience. Now, if they wanted to do a show on the Pineys.....

Comment

• Madam, I AM a Piney! And I sure as shit don't want any MTV camera vans parked anywhere near my house. They'll scare the squirrels, and them's good eatin'!

Comment

• Half way through The Stand on Paramount +. I am not a fan thus far. Hate the way they are doing this with starting in Colorado and getting tiny pieces of each person's past. Considering this is like a 10 hour mini series, skipping all of the interesting shit is annoying.

Also, the cast isn't doing much for me at the moment except Greg Kinnear as Glen. Marsden is just non entity, Amber Heard is terrible as Nadine, Skar Skarsgarrd as Flagg is laughable, but the dude playing Harold is on point. He's pretty much the only character they have gotten right. We're only 4 episodes in so it may get better but I doubt it.

Still waiting for a good version of this to be adapted.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Wait, they made a NEW Stand?

Comment

• Yeah it hit last year. I had high hopes. It's not great but it's not as bad as the original mini series.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• You spelled rad wrong. Any adaptation of The Stand with Coach's Dobber is a banger.

Comment

• The dude playing Tom in this one is so much better than Dobber.

Comment

• Finished season 2 of Grey’s last night. This show was definitely not made to be binged. It’s the same episode over and over, repeat ad infinitum.

Comment

• yeah but wait until Seth Green's episode. That is what made me fall in love with the show until the shit with George.

Comment

• OMG so The Stand gets fucking RIDICULOUS and Ezra Miller is a personal hero of mine now. His take on Trash is both hilarious, wrong headed, and awesome all wrapped up in one. I remember thinking that Matt Frewer took it a bit far in the mini series. His take is subdued as fuck compared to Ezra's. Also, the shit with Nadine in this one was fucking GROSS. One ep left and I'm still waiting on a good version of this book to be made into a mini series/movie.

The best thing so far has been Lloyd and Glen. Whoopi was useless. The shit they focused on in a 9 hour version of The Stand still makes NO sense to me. Everything was so fucking rushed even more so than the 4 hour version ffs.

Comment

• Finished The Stand. *wetfart* One day.....

Comment

Working...
                                X