No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huge spoilers for Hill House, but if it ended like this, I would have absolutely loved it.

https://www.slashfilm.com/haunting-o...qneozkCDxpB3A0
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• and that's why this show fucking failed for me. RIGHT THERE. THAT IS THE ENDING THAT SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED AND NOT THAT BULLSHIT HAPPY DAY FOR EVERYONE ENDING!
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        and that's why this show fucking failed for me. RIGHT THERE. THAT IS THE ENDING THAT SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED AND NOT THAT BULLSHIT HAPPY DAY FOR EVERYONE ENDING!

Dude, I am so bummed that they didn't go through with it. That ending would have been killer.
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Seriously hated that show after it was all done.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yeah, that ending would have completely changed the series. Would have been much more suiting of the rest of the tone. I hate this "it's too cruel" bullshit. THE WORLD IS CRUEL YOU FUCKS.

Comment

• yeah, life sucks. DEAL.

Comment

• Dina trying to act sexy during labor was hilarious in last night's Superstore.

Comment

• The second season of Castlevania is dope so far. Love all the nods to the games still.

Peter Stormare as Godbrand is great in this.

Comment

• Holy shit that fight scene in episode 7 of Castlevania Season 2 is the shit. So tight.

Comment

• Probably jumping into that while Sarah is out of town this weekend.

Comment

• Finished HOUSE OF CARDS last night. How does it end? Like this:

It's not just a bad ending...it's incompetent. The season was entertainingly absurd for the most point but it went completely off the rails in the final episode, and the final scene is something that will be referenced for ages in terms of 'how not to end a show.' This makes the ending to THE SOPRANOS seem quaint by comparison.

Avoid. You have been warned.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Before I forget. F is for Family Season 3 starts on November 30th.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Hooray! That show is really good.

Comment

• BODYGUARD on Netflix is decent so far. 3 episodes in and it's pretty engaging, much better than the trailers would have you believe.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Lesley watched and finished that last week. She really liked it.

Comment

Working...
                                X