No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, that's my issue. My mind's just not focusing when subs come on screen. It'll pass but right now I just can't seem to focus, matter of fact I took the day off today because the wife is at work, kids are at school and I'm home alone watching comfort movies.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I think the biggest issue I've found is the subtitling being in white in scenes that blow out the text. That is just unacceptable. At least some options exist to correct it, but it still happens at times where it is unchangeable and I begin to screech internally.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
        I think the biggest issue I've found is the subtitling being in white in scenes that blow out the text. That is just unacceptable. At least some options exist to correct it, but it still happens at times where it is unchangeable and I begin to screech internally.
        Ugh, I hate that. It's like, fine, I'll just learn the stupid language then so I won't have to deal with your dumb white text.
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Yeah! Fuck them!
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Prime uses yellow text I think and that works somewhat better but that white shit is soooo irritating
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
              Heard someone on Twitter mention a disturbing baby on a new HBO show called 30 Coins yesterday, so of course I had to check it out.

Spoiler: Please don't read this until you watch episode 1 
              When the cow gave birth to a baby, I was 100% in. Then it's revealed the cow didn't give birth to a baby and I was sad. Then the cow baby's mom started putting people in yarn webs and Xtro showed up and I am sooo totally on board with this.
              Yeah man, this is legit good.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Also I feel as if the director or someone involved in making it loved the movie Freaked as much I do because Antonio could totally be related to Stuey Gluck.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I told Lesley she had to watch the first episode to see if she likes it and all I can hear from downstairs is "what?!", "NOOOOOO", "WTF IS THAT?". hahah.

Comment

• Lel

The creature design when it is in the church really reminded me of Blasphemous’ design philosophy.

Started watching it the other night as well and that first episode MOVED.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The creature was sweet, then it opened it's mouth and I still don't know what I was staring at.
                      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• FWIW Both Ari and Ceej have now checked out Childhood's End (mini series from 2015) after my suggestion and they both agree with me that the reveal at the end of the first episode is indeed fucking sweet.

I still say people should check it out (3 eps only - has a beginning and end lol) as it got lost back in the day due to so much shit coming out at the same time.

Comment

• Watched one episode of 30 Coins. Yep, enjoyed it. Just had to be in the head space to deal with subs.

Comment

• Everyone should check out the show The Hustler on Hulu or ABC. Fun fucking gameshow hosted by Craig Fergurson. This week's episode was the best so far in so much that we were screaming at our tv by the end.

Jist is 5 people play and 1 is the "hustler". There are clues as to who the hustler is along with questions that the group must answer to bank money. The Hustler knows all of the right answers but has to make it so they are not detected. By the end of the game there are three people left and 2 HAVE to agree who the hustler is. If they are right, the 2 split the money they've banked (last night was 120k) if they're wrong the Hustler gets it all.

I've been 2 for 3 in calling who the Hustler is before they even answer the first question. I am good at reading people. But again, last night's episode (I think the third one) is the best example about how to play to win. It was fucking glorious. Plus I love Craig Fergurson.

Comment

• I finally started The Leftovers in earnest. This show is great, man. I'm about two-thirds through the second season? I want to go back and check out the criticism at the time to see if it calls out one of the characters at being the absolute worst at their job. It's amazing how bad they are.

Comment

• We watched the first episode of Lupin on Netflix, and it's super not what I expected. Based on trailers I thought it was going to be 10 hours of setting up a heist in The Louvre, but that shit happens IMMEDIATELY then the show reveals what it is. We are going to binge the rest this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X