Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wincott is in this FUCK YES

Comment

• re: Westworld. This is my favorite type of CG work.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• So the latest episode of 60 Days In- some of those interviews were clearly conducted after the program was over but they used a green screen and costuming to make it look like they were still in jail. Why? For some kind of illusion or consistency? It seemed like a weird choice because obviously they would have been interviewed after leaving. That bothered me. What also bothered me was how adamant New Robert was about being an inmate. Chill out, bro. Are you going to shank someone next?

Comment

• haha, we thought maybe those interviews were done that way to make them look less like shit. Didn't even think about it happening when the show was over. You're right.

Ryan is the fucking funniest shit ever. He obviously has little man syndrome and thinks he's big shit now. Glad they moved him.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Totally in on Westworld after the pilot.
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Ack! Forgot Westworld was on this weekend! I'll catch it during the week, though, especially now that I know there's some Wincott up in that piece.

Comment

• Wincott is in Westworld?????

Ok ok, I'll get Westworld.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• he's in it for like 2 mins.

Comment

• 2 minutes of Wincott is better than 60 minutes of a lot of people in the business....

Comment

• It's one of the best scenes in the show, Martin. I really hope that we see more of Old Bill as the show progresses.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Westworld seems reeeeeeeal good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                          2 minutes of Wincott is better than 60 minutes of a lot of people in the business....
                          Martin speaks much wisdom.

Comment

• Holy fuck was Westworld good. Wincott delivered. Again.

But yeah, Dolores dad's was goooooood. And ma boy Marsden is back! I missed him since Sex Drive.

Comment

• Yeah. I was thinking about it all night, and talked to co-workers this morning about it. So damn good.

Comment

• DESIGNATED SURVIVOR is the goods. Anyone else watching this?
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X