No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season finale of CHAD was fantastic. Love this fucking show. The hate crime shit was hilarious.

Almost done with this season of Debris. Shit GOT NUTS in episode 9. Still digging the shit out of this show.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• CANNOT WAIT
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• LFG!! I know Cobra Kai has a few issues here and there, I'm looking at you multiple 10 person brawls where no one goes to jail, but damn if they don't seem to nail so much more.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I have so little reverence for The Karate Kid, but Cobra Kai still rules.

Comment

• Rewatching/binging Big Bang Theory. I never made it past season 6 before we got rid of cable. It’s taken an eternity, but I finally made it to the end of season 10. It still has some good moments, but it honestly could have ended in like season 7 or 8.
              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• SO SAD DEBRIS GOT CANCELLED. Now I don't even want to finish the season because why bother? boooo.....fucking NBC.

Comment

• Almost done with Season 3 of Justified. Watching this again after finally watching the Harlan County coal documentary gives a LOT more context for the shit going on, and a lot of the motivations for the characters. I told Sarah we should watch that tonight so she can have that context too before we keep going.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    SO SAD DEBRIS GOT CANCELLED. Now I don't even want to finish the season because why bother? boooo.....fucking NBC.
                    Dude, THIS IS WHY I HATE FUCKING NETWORKS. Literally the best new show this year and NOPE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS. FUUUUUUU and the twist at the end of the finale had SOOOOO much promise.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• My pops hooked me up with his Paramount + account (after I had to ask for it and remind him that we've given him access to every other streaming account) and this app is garbage.

Am I a dummy or can you not add shows to a fucking list?

I tried the app on my xbox and apple tv and didn't see an option to curate a watch list. Please tell me I'm missing something. I click on a show and I can read about it or watch it. That's it.

Besides that stupid nonsense we started watching that Real World reunion and fucking Becky man.....

Also, wtf is up with the seasons of the REal World going from season 5 to 25? We already watched seasons 1-4 when they were on Hulu but wanted seasons 5-7 or whatever before the show fully jumped the shark.

Comment

• Finished The Mighty Ducks season finale today. Dug it. I'm a sucker for shit like this and it worked. Bring on season two.

Comment

• Pretty sure Real World jumped the shark around season 3-4, which is when I stopped watching. My guess is seasons 5-25 weren't worth the time made to make 'em so you didn't miss anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            My pops hooked me up with his Paramount + account (after I had to ask for it and remind him that we've given him access to every other streaming account) and this app is garbage.

Am I a dummy or can you not add shows to a fucking list?

I tried the app on my xbox and apple tv and didn't see an option to curate a watch list. Please tell me I'm missing something. I click on a show and I can read about it or watch it. That's it.

Besides that stupid nonsense we started watching that Real World reunion and fucking Becky man.....

Also, wtf is up with the seasons of the REal World going from season 5 to 25? We already watched seasons 1-4 when they were on Hulu but wanted seasons 5-7 or whatever before the show fully jumped the shark.
                            That service is super cheap and shows it at every turn. Random shit is missing at times and the thing can't do auto play worth a shit. Still better than Peacock.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I think I've used Peacock once and never used it again.

Comment

• Jackie Daytona returns September 2nd!

Comment

Working...
                                X