No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• started Justified after Billy was talking about it. Forgot most of the first season so it was great seeing Charlie from Fright Night as Winona's new husband or boyfriend or whatever.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• This looks great.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        started Justified after Billy was talking about it. Forgot most of the first season so it was great seeing Charlie from Fright Night as Winona's new husband or boyfriend or whatever.
        We are getting close to the end, and fuck it is SO good. Season 5 isn't the best. Splitting up Ava and putting her in a super cliche women's prison story is lame. And Raylen becomes incredibly cruel and cynical, and loses his sense of humor. They're correcting in the final season, thankfully.

Comment

• Stayed up waaay to late the other night watching Grey’s, having been sucked in to the ferry boat accident/Meredith accident story arc. Thought the way they handled her mother was pretty anti-climactic.
          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• On season 2 of Justified and I had completely forgotten about Dickie. Goddamn I love Jeremy Davies.

Comment

• Dickie is absolutely the funnest character in the show. I was so happy when we got to him. I think we just got to the last Dickie appearance in the series, and he goes all out in it.

Comment

• Yeah, him and Dewey are my favorites. Davies needs to do more shit dammit. He's the best part of almost everything he's in.

Comment

• Every time Dewey shows up one of us says "Dewey, you sweet dumb bastard. Why did you have to be a Nazi?" and we try not to feel too bad for him.

I had forgot how little Art we get in the last season, but every time he shows up he is amazing. "I know my wife would rather be doing yoga with her hippie friends rather than make me more of her vegan cat food vomit, so I lied and told her I am fine and get out of the house."

Comment

• JUSTIFIED is so damned good.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• https://twitter.com/hbomax/status/14...7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Many Saints of Newark trailer. I cannot fucking wait for this shit. Almost makes me want to rush another Sopranos watch even though we just did one a year ago.

Comment

• I should probably try to watch that show again. I never made it past the first season my first go around.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          I should probably try to watch that show again. I never made it past the first season my first go around.
                          That's almost as weird to me as me not having seen The Wire till last year.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• the episodes I did watch did nothing for me and I know how it ends so it was like, ehhhhhhh.

Comment

• The Hustler is back and the first 2 new episodes were awesome. The contestants are stepping up their game. Love this stupid show.

Comment

• Taking a break from my Justified rewatch and started up The Orville again. Goddamn I love this show. This is what Picard/Discovery should have been more like. Hope we get a final season.

Comment

Working...
                                X