What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
    The Masked Singer. I think Jenny McCarthy is shooting to use her tits as floatation devices. They need their own chair on the judges panel.
    So you're saying it's worth tuning into?
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The Boys ended pretty great imo. Dug this season a bunch and hope we get another one.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        The Boys ended pretty great imo. Dug this season a bunch and hope we get another one.
        1000% agree. Fucking loved this season. Also give Utopia a shot guys. I'm not saying shit other than buckle the fuck up.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

The Boys ended pretty great imo. Dug this season a bunch and hope we get another one.

It's the second highest rated show they have. They're milking this train all the way to the end.

Next season starts shooting in March 2021.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

I really liked it, too. I was very surprised at the ending. I?m glad they have bigger plans for that person.

Comment

• Utopia, I'm telling you guys, give it a whirl.

Comment

• Got one episode of Bly Manor left. Enjoying it, but it's doesn't have the scares and tension of Hill House. I hope Flanagan mixes up the formula for whatever a third season of this is in a few years, because the plot unfolds in a very similar sentimental way to Hill House. We shall see how it lands.

Comment

• Bly sucks so far. Not scary, terrible accents, horrible mom jeans.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Flanagan really set out to make his version of Crimson Peak with Bly.

Comment

• and just like Crimson Peak, it does absolutely nothing for me.

Also, lulz to Elijah Wood from Sin City ghostman.

Comment

• Haha, i thought the same thing about the ghost guy. But unlike Rob I really like it so far. I watched the Really Sad Episode last night and it was great.

Comment

• I just can't get over her terrible fucking accent.

I think we're like 5 episodes in. NOT one episode has had the impact of the bent neck lady episode from Hill. I'm just so bored.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                            I really liked it, too. I was very surprised at the ending. I?m glad they have bigger plans for that person.

Spoiler: the problems I have with The Boys thus far 

Season 2 effectively drops them in a place where they were when the comic started.

Working with Mallory and the CIA to hunt Supes.
                            Becca being dead.

and with the literal translation of Homelander jerking off from Vought Tower and raining jizz bullets down on tourists below.

While the Payback team and Soldier Boy are apparently a giant chunk of S3, the show version has taken some wild left turns that need to get addressed to keep the narrative on point.

So far, the show handles Hughie and Starlight way better than the comic.
                            But, it also undermines the rest of the crew and makes Billy way too likeable.

For what Billy ends up doing, we need to see a little more Anakin Skywalker behind those eyes than Han Solo.

Show is greenlit for Seasons 3 and 4. Plus, they're developing a G-Men/Teenage Kix spin-off series.

G-Men is Vought's equivalent of X-Men
                            Teenage Kix is their equivalent of Teen Titans.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Is the sad episode with Hannah Gross? If so, ehhhhhhh. It's no Bent Neck Lady episode. I hope it's a different episode because ughhhhh

Comment

• Yep. Hope the next season of this anthology mixes up the formula. Another maudlin love story wasn't what I was looking for. Need him to just make a balls to the wall horror series. Hill House had a much better ratio of emotional heft and scares.

Comment

Working...
                                X