No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No way! I'm super excited because they ended on a hell of a cliffhanger. There's just too much good TV to watch!

Comment

• 4 episodes into Ash V Evil Dead.

yeah, I was pretty fucking wrong in regards to this one. Glad I gave it another chance. Digging this a whole bunch.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
        No way! I'm super excited because they ended on a hell of a cliffhanger. There's just too much good TV to watch!
        Ok good, thought I was bout to have to internet tough guy you.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          4 episodes into Ash V Evil Dead.

yeah, I was pretty fucking wrong in regards to this one. Glad I gave it another chance. Digging this a whole bunch.
          I think I just finished episode 5. It was a little uneven at first but it's totally found its groove now. I love that blue demon. Damn fine work on that one.
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• The pilot episode fell almost completely flat for me (and that's the one Sam Raimi worked on!) to the point where I've flat out said the show sucked on multiple eps of BDR.

So glad I gave it another shot. It's a bunch of fun once you make it a few eps in. That demon is indeed great. I love the way they use CG to enhance the practical fx. good stuff.

Just bought Rebels seasons 1 and 2. Should have it by Thursday. Haven't watched any of the 2nd season. Cannot wait.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Finished season 2 of Rick and Morty last night. So hilarious. Waiting for season 3 now.

I still need to watch both seasons of Star Wars Rebels. Maybe I will start this soon.
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

I gave Lesley like 5 movies over the course of a few dates and told her to check them out and let me know what she thought. Haha
                I knew by the second date I was gonna marry her because of a) the goodnight kiss, and b) She passed the Sonny "button" test.

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/73...9e4d607a0d.jpg
                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• c) involved a figure four leg lock on Iggy with demands of "Say UNCLE!" until promises were made that his bride-to-be was the only girl in his life, that a ring would be in the offering soon, and that his cigars were to be enjoyed "outside because the smell gets into the furniture, buster."

I loves me a good romance! (sniff)

Comment

• Season 2 of Stranger Things CONFIRMED.

Comment

Just bought Rebels seasons 1 and 2. Should have it by Thursday. Haven't watched any of the 2nd season. Cannot wait.
                      Oh man, have fun. Can't wait to hear your thoughts.
                      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• I'm super pumped. I hope to blast through season 1 this weekend in preparation. Lesley is gone all next week so I'm gonna have a marathon.

Comment

• WACO the series with Michael Shannon and Taylor Kitsch?

Yes please.

Comment

• Man, I do not want to see that. Lived through that shit. Watched it live on TV when it all went down because I was home with the flu. And dealt with yeeeeeeeeears of fallout tabloid bullshit.

That said, it's a fascinating story.

Comment

• Same here man. Which is why I DO want to see this. It could be amazing. We watched that shit live in school.

Comment

• But did you suffer the "Waco? Do you mean WACKO TEXAS HYUCK HYUCK HYUCK" shit for years after? "Waco?! WE AINT COMIN OUT!"

Comment

Working...
                                X