No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rob, what’s the prime one that you said “fuck yeah” to? I still can’t get links to play and I can’t figure it out based on the still.
    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Oh shit. Forgot I needed to link things for you. Sorry Ingrid. KIDS IN THE HALL are coming back.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGVpj6kUZLM
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Dude, no worries, the fault is on my end.

Oh god, please don’t suck!
        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Everyone is losing their mind about Severance. What's it about and what's it on?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            I'm in.
            This is going to be incredible, but we are never getting that final season of The Deuce, huh?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              Everyone is losing their mind about Severance. What's it about and what's it on?
              Apple tv+

It's good.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Goddamn. Finale of season 3 of Yellowstone was fucking nuts. I am so into this show now.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post

This is going to be incredible, but we are never getting that final season of The Deuce, huh?
                  Probably not.

Comment

• Season two of Russian Doll drops this week. I’m very interested to see where they go with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
                      Season two of Russian Doll drops this week. I’m very interested to see where they go with it.
                      So much stuff is coming out over the next two weeks its ridiculous.

Comment

• Finished The Expanse. Mucho love.

Finishes the current arc. Sad it wont continue, as it CLEARLY set up the final arc. Anyone wanna knows how it finishes, just message me.

MVPs were Amos (by far), Drummer and Avarasala, even in her toned down version.

off to Russian Doll season2!
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• About to finish Yellowstone season 4. Goddamn. This show man. Started off ehhhhh and now I'm fully hooked. Bummed we're going to be done this week.

Also, Jimmy is the luckiest dude. For reals.

Comment

• So we finished all 4 seasons of Yellowstone in like 2 weeks. It's really good. Think I dug season 2 the most overall but I'm hoping we get one final season. Don't think we'd need more than that with this story. The dude from Dazed and Confused who plays Rip is fucking awesome. I still want to be emasculated by Beth and wouldn't object to K.C.s wife doing whatever she'd like to me.

Good shit recommended. On Peacock.

Comment

• Saw they are doing another Real World reunion for the New Orleans cast. I remembered hating that dumb Morman girl who ended up on G4 for a bit. Thr trailer reaffirmed that i still hate Julie. We decided to watch that season prior to the reunion and I forgot how weird and naive the early 2000s were. I miss that time prior to 9/11. *old man shakes fist at cloud*

Still crazy that even in 2000 you could be kicked out of the military for being gay.

Comment

• Never watched New Orleans outside of the first episode to see the house. I watched parts of San Fran and London and all of Miami, Boston, Seattle and Hawaii. After that I just didn’t care anymore. I had to google to see all the seasons; it went up to 2019?!? Why? Who was still watching?

Comment

Working...
                                X