No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Four. Fucking and fighting punk kids need more love.

Comment

• Teenagers are the worst
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/EXyVlpdi-tc" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• fucking pumped for that.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• How is it that he can STAY fucking hilarious with similar schtick but others in the same genre get so tiring sooooo quickly?
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Three episodes in and the new season of Stranger Things is real good so far.

Also I started watching Barry and love it. It goes to some dark places and Hader is really great.

Comment

• Barry is legit. Hader is the man.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                  Three episodes in and the new season of Stranger Things is real good so far.

Also I started watching Barry and love it. It goes to some dark places and Hader is really great.

This season of ST has to have the tightest editing and plotting, but that seems because the Duffer Brothers took super control back over it.

Spoiler: The Ending, though 

It's painfully obvious that Hopper is still alive and that the Duffer Brothers talked about how they have the idea for 4 and 5 done.

I do support the 5 year plan, as it paces it much closer to a novel than a TV series.

Also, "Keep the Door Open Three Inches" is so much better than "Love You 3000".

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Weakest season of ST but still 'good'. It leaned way too far into the broad humor, especially with Hopper. I rather liked the increased gore factor, though.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Got through 5 episodes of Stranger Things while I was playing WoW. I'm not sure if it's because I am treating it like background noise or if it's legitimately better, but I am enjoying it way more than season 2. Didn't realize it was only 8 episodes, so probably finish it this week.

Comment

• Made it 4 eps in to ST3, digging it.

Also obssessed with a new reality show called Below Deck and Below Deck: Mediterranean.

shit is so goddamn entertaining. We binged it at the cabin with the family this weekend.

It's like The Real World mixed with the Lifestyle of the Rich and Famous. A group of people run super yachts for the annoyingly rich and have to deal with their nonsense. Fucking hilarious because it's a new group of rich assholes every two episodes. The deckhands/stewards are usually super hot and I should hate this but goddamn do we love it.

So dumb.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                          This season of ST has to have the tightest editing and plotting, but that seems because the Duffer Brothers took super control back over it.

Spoiler: The Ending, though 

It's painfully obvious that Hopper is still alive and that the Duffer Brothers talked about how they have the idea for 4 and 5 done.

I do support the 5 year plan, as it paces it much closer to a novel than a TV series.

Also, "Keep the Door Open Three Inches" is so much better than "Love You 3000".

That last sentence was so great.

I loved this season. Different pacing. Love that Haircut Steve now has a foil in Robin.

Bring on the last 2 seasons. Stranger Things is a strong reason to keep Netflix.

Finished Good Omens. Good stuff. Great performances, but something was missing.

Also, the actress playing Anathema is totally bangable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Here is a really interesting article about Netflix, Hollywood and all that Shebang:
                            https://mattstoller.substack.com/p/t...WFM7kRIsx-Skng

Quite eye-opening when it comes to why and how this new era really works.

Comment

• Fucking Scare Tactics man. Used to love this goddamn show back in the day and have been going through it on Netflix. IT's so fucking dumb but some of those reactions from the targets are goddamn hilarious.

The episode with the singing telegram guy who ends up at a seance BUT STILL sings his heart out even when he thinks they are going to kill him is great. His fucking eyes are pure terror and dude has no idea what to do except to sing his heart out ahha.

Comment

• I saw some of that Below Deck show the other day. A couple of dudes were talking about wanting to motorboat someone named Hannah. And let me tell you, dear readers, Hannah could get it.

Comment

Working...
                                X