No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it's doing nothing new at the moment, but again, I'll give it at least 3 episodes before I give up.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I have 2 types of shows: stuff I watch wit hteh wife (like the 2 shows I mentioned), and stuff I watch alone (see: Hunters, SHIELD, Walking Derp, etc...)
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Well Lesley wasn't super into it if that means anything.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• People v. OJ was pretty damned good. I liked the ambiguous ending. No one was really happy. Not even OJ, as his friends started to abandon him. But the film makers didn't get all preachy either way on any of the issues. They presented the "race card" with positive and negative spin (the confrontation with Darden afterward, when he tells Cochran he failed and didn't do anything for black people after all, and then Cochran watching Clinton speaking about how the trial pointed out the problems of race relations in America, and Shapiro's disavowing the trial strategy in a Barbara Walters interview), and didn't seem to take a position on OJ's actual guilt or innocence, reporting the facts of the trial as they occurred. I also loved the "where are they now" blurbs at the end. It never occurred to me that Judge Ito is the only major player not to write a book. And it's fascinating to me that the DNA guy gained fame by discrediting the DNA evidence in the OJ trial, and now heads a nonprofit foundation using DNA evidence to exonerate wrongly convicted people. And it blows my mind that Mark Fuhrman, who was vilified (and rightly so) as a racist and a liar, fired from the LAPD, and convicted of perjury is now a criminal analyst on TV shows. Just goes to show how short the public's attention span is; they probably say to themselves: "Oh, yeah. He was that cop from the OJ trial", completely forgetting why he was so important at the time, and he gains credibility thereby. Really well done and fascinating stuff. No one else I know had the slightest interest, however. Not even my fellow attorneys. You'd think they'd be all over it. I keep telling them they're missing out.
          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Dug the second episode of Hunters. Nip Tuck is fucking HAMMING it up.

Love the reveal of the song and what it does. Fucking neat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              Dug the second episode of Hunters. Nip Tuck is fucking HAMMING it up.

Love the reveal of the song and what it does. Fucking neat.
              told you!
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Just finished F is for Family since they announced a second season. Burr is the man.

Comment

• OH MAN. 60 Days In this week was fantastic. The SORT team doing their thing was hilarious. Fucking Gerth man...WHO NAMES THEIR KID GERTH?! Isaiah is heading down the dark side path. The shit in F pod was gross. Tami is still the worst. Such a fucking try hard. Love that Robert's plan back fired. OR DID IT?!

BUT THE PREVIEW FOR NEXT WEEK?! Oh snaps..

Comment

• Jon Torrens (dude who plays J-Roc on the TPB) is quitting the show. bummer. HAAAAAAHN

Comment

• Silicon Valley was fucking GREAT last night. RIGBY

Comment

• Yeah, we watched that too. First episode that we've ever seen. That whole RIGBY thing was hilarious.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Anyone else here doing THE NIGHT MANAGER? Episode 1 last week was fucking great, and I'm pumped for tonight's episode.
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                            Yeah, we watched that too. First episode that we've ever seen. That whole RIGBY thing was hilarious.
                            oh man, you should start at the beginning. It's the best thing that Mike Judge has done that isn't called Office Space.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              oh man, you should start at the beginning. It's the best thing that Mike Judge has done that isn't called Office Space.
                              No way. King of the Hill is better than everything else combined.

I DON'T KNOW YOU.

Comment

• I wasn't counting the animated stuff. But yeah, KotH is up there.

THAT'S MY PURSE

Comment

Working...
                                X