What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    The OJ show is amazing. I totally forgot that when he wants to, Cuba can act.
    I've been recording it. I've heard good things.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/JjpSvYau_lY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• can't wait for season 3
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
          I've been recording it. I've heard good things.
          Same. Gonna binge it when it's all over with.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I am bummed that Workaholics has become a parody of itself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
              Totally on board with LUCIFER after three episodes. We're just having too much damned fun with it. Rarely has someone been so perfectly cast as the lead on a show like this.

The ratings have held, so it's probably safe to commit to the show if you were on the fence.
              Sweet! The first 2 were so far pretty fun. Perfectly cast lead thought.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Sounds like the first ep of 11.22.63 is free on the ol' Eggbox. I'm excited to check it out but annoyed it's only on Hulu. I figure I'll wait until it's all posted and burn off a trial membership.

Comment

• Alright X-Files. I'm fine with you being only 6 episodes because only1 has been great, 1 was ok, 1 was terrible, and 1 was shit.

Last night's episode was ehhhhhhhhhhhh. So ehhhhhhhhhhhhh. BUT I did like seeing The Lone Gunmen even if it was only for like a minute.

TOO MUCH WINKY WINKY AT THE CAMERA.

Comment

• I'm so not watching it. As much as I liked it way back then, nothing I've heard makes me wanan go back.

Comment

• Watch episode 3 of the new season. Just that episode. It's FANTASTIC and completely stand alone. A fucking HILARIOUS "Monster-of the-Week" episode.

Comment

• The one with the reptile dude? I caught parts of it. Still unfazed.

Comment

• yeah, you need to watch that whole episode. It's fucking fantastic and really, the only thing that has worked with this mini-series.

Comment

• I might check it.

Comment

• LUCIFER is still bringing the fun in a major way.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• YES! I really like it so far. Nothing groundbreaking or amazing (or The Expanse), but that actor is awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X