No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've heard there's a big twist, which thankfully hasn't been spoiled for me, so I want to catch up this week.

Comment

• oh yeah, for sure. Didn't see it coming at all.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Learning about The Exorcist's twist makes me wanna watch it.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
          Learning about The Exorcist's twist makes me wanna watch it.
          Saaaaaaaaaame.

Comment

• Caught up on The Exorcist. I figured it out but still awesome. Anyone bitching about The Walking Dead (yeah, I know that includes me) should slide over to Fox if they want some good, and appropriately gruesome, horror. What a great show so far.

Comment

• yep. So good.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• PLANET EARTH is back!

Here is to awe, laughter, inspiration and a whole lotta weed.

Comment

• fuck yeah. The first one with the OG Richard commentary and not the lame Oprah one was awesome on bluray.

Comment

• The Ophra track is an American thing isn't it?
                    Richard all the way.
                    The original blu ray set is by far the most played at my pla.....squirrel!

Comment

• yeah, they thought we couldn't handle a fucking accent or some shit. Fuckin Oprah man....

Comment

• That's like putting lipstick on a pig.
                        Or an elephant. Or a sloth. Or a dolphin. OR whatever.

Comment

• Why the fuck would Oprah narrates Planet Earth?!?

Comment

• Because, at the time, she was the biggest media figure in the country. I remember it being a big deal but I just wanted to listen to John Hammond tell me about the freak show nightmares in the ocean.

Comment

• I think Oprah cited the vids as one of her "favorite things", didn't she? The producers probably figured her doing the narration would boost sales even further.
                              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• "Take a look at that Snow Leopard. Wouldn't it look better while drinking one of my Oprah's Chai Latte?"

Comment

Working...
                                X