What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fox.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I've only watched the first couple episodes but, yeah, I really like it. It strikes a good balance of horror from the movie and the gross shit kids need to see in horror these days. Lots of nods to the original while doing its own thing. Slater was always one of my favorite people at Derp so I'm glad he's doing well with this.

Comment

• the only that doesn't work for me is the subpar CGI on the gore
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Damn, that gum I love is really coming back in style.
          https://www.amazon.com/Secret-Histor...+of+twin+peaks

Any word on this yet? This meaning the new series. Seems to have a really tight lid on it.
          That book seems awesome though.

Comment

•   Spoiler: Atlanta Spoilers, basically a warning for Billy since I don't think anyone else is watching Atlanta 
            THAT INVISIBLE CAR!!! This might be my favorite comedy right now.
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                Spoiler: Atlanta Spoilers, basically a warning for Billy since I don't think anyone else is watching Atlanta 
              THAT INVISIBLE CAR!!! This might be my favorite comedy right now.
              I will watch it tonight. God this show is so amazing. Last week was incredible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                the only that doesn't work for me is the subpar CGI on the gore
                Haven't watched this yet, but bad CGI gore can be a deal breaker for me. If you're gonna have the temerity to attempt to emulate a classic not just of horror cinema but ALL cinema, you better fucking deliver on all fronts.
                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                  Haven't watched this yet, but bad CGI gore can be a deal breaker for me. If you're gonna have the temerity to attempt to emulate a classic not just of horror cinema but ALL cinema, you better fucking deliver on all fronts.
                  THIS.

Comment

• I channeled my inner child tonight and watched "It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!"

Still love it!
                    Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• I channeled my inner child tonight and watched "It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!"

Still love it!
                      Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Originally posted by JLynnCarr View Post
                        I channeled my inner child tonight and watched "It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!"

Still love it!
                        HELL YES.

Comment

• Everyone is bitching about the twist in AHS this season. I thought it was great. I'm pleased thus far with what has been going on and these last two episodes are gonna be crazy.

Comment

• This week's The Exorcist was great.

Spoiler: spoilers 
                            since I'm not a huge fan of the movies I totally didn't see that twist of Geena Davis being Regan from the movie.
                            dug it. Real curious to see how this plays out now.

Comment

• I watched the third episode after Walking Dead last night and it was great. I really like how they're presenting the possession. That train scene was crazy.

Comment

• yeah, that subway scene was pretty great. The shit that happened this week is even better.

Comment

Working...
                                X