No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this week's episode of AHS was fucking nuts. Wes Bentley needs more work dammit.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Superstore continues to be great. Cheyenne's nervous laugh during the "is my marriage okay?" scene was glorious.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• This week's Exorcist was pretty meandering. First episode that didn't do anything for me, which is odd considering how it ended.

Comment

• I finished Deadwood the other day and, damn, that is some fine television. I thought the end was a little anti-climactic but that's because everything before felt like it was really ramping up to something. Also, the one character who NEEDED a come-uppance didn't get it. It quickly jumped the top of my "favorite HBO" list.

Comment

• Supernatural can still make me laugh in ways other shows just can not.

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/QBQBaGDWJI4" allowfullscreen="" width="560" height="315" frameborder="0"></iframe>
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Yeah, and Dean couldn't shut up about it in last night's episode.
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• the finale of AHS was fucking great. This season was on par with Asylum for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                  Yeah, and Dean couldn't shut up about it in last night's episode.
                  Which is amazing because who would shut up about it? It's hilarious.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• "Thanks for shopping at Cloud 9 on Black Friday. We hope you enjoy your Purge."

You guys should be watching Superstore.

Comment

• It's so good

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                        Which is amazing because who would shut up about it? It's hilarious.
                        Yeah, surprised, yet not surprised they brought it up. Funny bit.

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                        You guys should be watching ATLANTA.
                        Fixed
                        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Haha, the whole season is sitting on my DVR. It looks really good but I just haven't gotten around to it.

Comment

• The Exorcist this week was fucking FANTASTIC. This show is the goods.

Comment

• Watched the new Gilmore Girls episodes. I liked seeing them all again, but the show felt somewhat off. The new format led to some padding or wasted time (seems to happen a lot in these Netflix series) and too much Logan, fuck that guy. It's alright, if you're a fan, some good stuff here, but maybe go in with low expectations.

Comment

• Since I've been sick all week I decided to do a complete re-watch of Curb.

Currently on Season 6 (Meet the Blacks) and holy fuck I forgot just how much I love this fucking show. Lesley can't make it past 5 mins of any episode due to the cringe which sucks because I have to watch it when she's not here. Leon was the best addition to the show.

Comment

Working...
                                X