What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My bad, it was a visceral reaction. ROB HALP MEH PLS. I HAZ TEH STOOPIDZ
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• This week's episode of Silicon Valley was fucking hilarious. Gavin flipping out at the think tank was fucking great.

"Our grandkids will take this technology for granted!"
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Finish 2 series:

Daredevil

While it has some slower, more boring episodes, as soon as the Stick and Kingpin episodes kicks in it becomes really good. The last 2 episodes were perfect comic-to-tv translation. Amazing. and I like the Daredevil suit.

Give me more.

The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

Troy was correct. The series go from ok to batshit insane in episode 7, as soon as Netflix bought it. Hilarious.

I loved it. Rob, go on. It's worth it. It's as crazy as the best 30 Rock episodes.
        Last edited by Martin; 05-29-2015, 05:58 AM.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Caught up on Wayward Pines this weekend. Fuck man, the end of last week's episode made sure I'll stick this out to the end. I know Martin said the book's twist is lame (DO NOT SPOIL IT, I HAVE NO CLUE) and I'm sure it won't be as crazy as it feels like it's going to be, but it doesn't matter. I really dig stories like this and it helps that Justin Kirk showed up this week as a creepy "realtor".
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Oh shit, El Andy? Maybe I should check this out.

Orphan Black started a little iffy this season but the past few weeks have turned up the gas. The turn Alison's story has taken could be a retread of another show but it is delightful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              Caught up on Wayward Pines this weekend. Fuck man, the end of last week's episode made sure I'll stick this out to the end. I know Martin said the book's twist is lame (DO NOT SPOIL IT, I HAVE NO CLUE) and I'm sure it won't be as crazy as it feels like it's going to be, but it doesn't matter. I really dig stories like this and it helps that Justin Kirk showed up this week as a creepy "realtor".
              IT'S LAAAAAAAAAAAAME but I wonder how many season they can milk it. I mean, it's lame, but it could be cool, even if the core idea is dumb.

And I won't spoil it.

Comment

• I was under the impression that this was only 10 eps and that's it. Since it's just one book or something?

Comment

• It's 3 books.

Comment

• the new mask from the Scream tv show. Looks kind of neat.

Comment

• Too bad it's for a Scream tv show.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I know. The trailers look like shit, I'm sure it will be shit.

Comment

• HANNIBAL S3 starts tonight. YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

• YESSSS.

I watched the s2 finale again while working out and, man, I can't believe how hardcore this show can be for a network show. Blood errywhere!

Comment

• I know. I honestly can't believe that this show is on network television with how intense and gory it is.
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X