No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Routh and Miller is always a good thing.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I wish Howard was here so we could geek out on the Grimm finale. This season kind of dragged in the middle but shit got CRAZY at the end.

Comment

• Penny Dreadful was really good last night.

Depressing as ever, but the Cutwoman was a great character. Built up the new antagonist a bit more in the process as well, which is nice.

I like it when they step away from the more ludicrous shit and overcomplicated plot mechanisms to just fill in the world and the mythology a bit. Same thing happened with Frankenstein's Monster and the Grand Guignol last season.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Totally agree. They've done episodes like that in the past, and they're always great slices of universe-building. Last night's episode was creepy as hell on several levels, and made for yet another showcase for Eva Green's acting.

Comment

• Silicon Valley was FUCKING HILARIOUS this week.

"You took a good phone and made it all shitty. It pissed me off."

"Double asshole!"

"That's a weakness."
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The Flash is possibly heading to Earth-2 next season. YEAHHHHH

Comment

• WB should put the people in charge of The Flash in charge of the entire DC filmed universe, including movies.

Comment

• The Flash's finale STUCK THE LANDING. I cannot fucking wait for next season.

Comment

• I say GOT DAMN was The Flash good. Holy crap. HOLY CRAP.

It did a lot of things I wasn't expecting (BANG) while dropping loads of hints about the new Legends show and possibilities (which are now endless, obviously) of where they might go next. That last shot is just blue balls like whoa. Gimme that Time Sphere thing now so it can be next year already.

Comment

• BANG is right. I called that when the reveal hit a few episodes ago but didn't think they'd actually go through with it. Made that character awesome instead of just ehhhhh

Comment

• also, VIBE!

Comment

• I'm finishing Daredevil and starting Flash afterward.

Just watched the Wilson Fisk epiosde. So good.
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                            I say GOT DAMN was The Flash good. Holy crap. HOLY CRAP.

It did a lot of things I wasn't expecting (BANG) while dropping loads of hints about the new Legends show and possibilities (which are now endless, obviously) of where they might go next. That last shot is just blue balls like whoa. Gimme that Time Sphere thing now so it can be next year already.
                              Spoiler: Spoilers 
                            Didn't expect to see that hat flying out of the wormhole. I love that it did.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            BANG is right. I called that when the reveal hit a few episodes ago but didn't think they'd actually go through with it. Made that character awesome instead of just ehhhhh
                              Spoiler: Spoiler 
                            Yeah, he grew on me after a while. He was too fucking nice. It was hard to not trust him even though he was a Thawne.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            also, VIBE!
                            Yes!
                            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Guys......Dean killed Death.. DA FUQ?
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Dude, spoilers?
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X