What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    So Arrow seems to have pulled a Dark Knight Rises as of last night. I have no idea what that means for next season. I didn't really care for the Hong Kong stuff (except for Marc "BEASTMASTER" Singer) and asshole Ollie is boring so hopefully they lighten up a bit next season. If not, The Flash and Legends of Tomorrow (or whatever that new spinoff show is called) will end up killing it.
    All I know is that the Damien Darhk reference probably means we see H.I.V.E. next season, maybe a Vandal Savage tease eventually. Although, I read Damien Darhk might be a renamed/re imagined Damian Wayne. Wouldn't surprise me, I only remember Damien Darhk from a Titans story, not sure if he's been used much since then, especially since the New 52.

Sounds like if and when Oliver does come back, maybe he'll be a little lighter and finally go by Green Arrow. I hope Ra's isn't done. Maybe an assist from Slade.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    So, maybe Black Canary doesn't get plucked out of time by Rip Hunter. She's in white, so maybe she is resurrected as a White Lantern?
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I have no idea how Firestorm works without Robbie Amell being part of the show though..
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I love that fans think Diggle is going to reveal his full name as John Diggle Stewart.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          I have no idea how Firestorm works without Robbie Amell being part of the show though..
          Yeah, me neither.

I love that fans think Diggle is going to reveal his full name as John Diggle Stewart.
          Would be fun, but I doubt that happens.

Edited to add:

Although there have been a few Green Lantern references in The Flash and Arrow.
          Last edited by Fil; 05-14-2015, 11:28 AM.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• which is why I don't think it can be Diggle.

Comment

• Not White Lantern, White Canary-

http://youtu.be/4MubNoWQiSc

I'm on board for this show, man.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/4MubNoWQiSc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• derp, Grave beat me. CAITY IS SOOOO HAWWTTTTTT

Comment

• I'm looking forward to an extended Lazarus Pit scene, personally.

Comment

• that looks like so much fun.

Comment

• besides White Canary, this lineup is so FX heavy. That's the only thing that gives me cause for concern.

Comment

• Well, shit, never mind my Vandal Savage prediction above. He's on the new show instead. Finally, the Atom shrinks.

Comment

• That was a given after the way Arrow ended last night. If I was dumb, I would have been mad that this trailer spoiled the end of Arrow.

Comment

• but either way, I'm pumped.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                                Not White Lantern, White Canary
                                Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                                I'm looking forward to an extended Lazarus Pit scene, personally.
                                Yeah, looks like Sara gets a Lazarus Pit resurrection. If they can wait that long to dip Sara in there, then Merlyn should be worried.

White Canary is a Birds of Prey villain. Probably means nothing for this version, unless Sara has any Lazarus resurrection issues.

besides White Canary, this lineup is so FX heavy. That's the only thing that gives me cause for concern.
                                They will just talk a lot. That's what they do on Arrow and the Flash. But yeah, could be an issue.

That was a given after the way Arrow ended last night. If I was dumb, I would have been mad that this trailer spoiled the end of Arrow.
                                Yeah, figured that's how he survived. Just happy he finally gets to shrink.

Comment

Working...
                                X