• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That last episode? Really fucking good.

Let's hope they keep this up!
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

I'm so behind on this one. Not sure if I can get caught up.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Episode 6 makes this whole thing REAL.

Comment

Hopefully on demand has the last few as I didn't set my DVR apparently.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Aw shit, I was so pumped about Breaking Bad I totally forgot to set the DVR for this. I hope there's a rerun tonight.

Comment

It's TNT, there WILL be reruns.

Comment

False! While the new season was on, TNT only played Southland once a week. It was pretty annoying. But, yeah, usually there are reruns all over the place. I see Falling Skies is on tonight so hooray!

Comment

DOUBLE FALSE!! Southland is in rerun right now at 2 am or so. It might not be right away but TNT ALWAYS reruns.

Comment

As the latest episode started I thought, "I wonder what happened to that cute blonde girl? The crazy teleporting girl from Smallville makes The Librarian's son's peepee feel funny so he forgets all about her?" And here she is!

This show isn't great but it's certainly scratched my itch for sci-fi tv. I'm looking forward to the finale this weekend.

Comment

So the finale was last night. Every time it looked like a big battle was about to go down it was like the show's accountants came running in and said, "yeah, you don't have enough money to do that. "

Also, the Librarian had the most lucky RPG shot EVER.

Comment

You're right on.

And that last scene? Retarded. I would have shot that alien in a second.

Comment

Working...
                        X