Falling Skies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Falling Skies

2 hour premiere last night. Wasn't horrible yet wasn't great. It felt like nothing really happened. Seeing Will Patton is always nice. This will get 2 more episodes to wow me.

I do like the design of the aliens though. Creepy shit.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

I agree pretty much with that synopsis. I hate to say it but my hopes are not high with E.R. in the lead. Dude's post E.R. work does not show a lot of quality imho.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

He was the librarian!

Comment

Yeah my wife made me watch those. Meh at best.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

He played a great Steve Jobs.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
            He played a great Steve Jobs.
            Totes
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

That was in 1999. Let that marinate for a little bit.

Comment

He was fine last night. He was also fine in "The Librarian".

Comment

All I'm saying is I always thought he had better in him. "Fine" is like saying "I don't hate it" Which to me = meh.

Comment

I don't ever remember seeing Noah and thinking "Man, this guy is a star!" He's a passable actor that is easily likeable.

Comment

Did I say star? I said capable of more. It's always extremes with you Rerb!! Lulz

His work on E.R. around the time Doc Greene onward were pretty good imho.

Comment

I kinda liked it. Enough to watch it again.

Word is that it gets much better soon.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

I'll definitely give it a few more episodes.

Comment

Pile of meh. Champions Online won my attention while this was on.
                            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I haven't finished the pilot yet but I hope they explain whether or not the aliens forced everyone to line up and put on fingerless gloves.

Comment

Working...
                              X