No announcement yet.

A Game of Thrones - Moree HBO awesomeness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He wasn't really outsmarted though, just caught in a shitty situation made shittier by a disgruntled dwarf.

That finale could have been better. I could not give a flying fuck about Dany and her stupid ass dragons, Hodor and his Hodoring or that creepy kid from Love Actually getting destroyed, the magic kid and the old dude, nor the way Tyrion lashed out like the failureman he has become. It all felt pretty underwhelming.

And I really enjoyed this season. For some reason everything hit the wrong note for me last night.
    Last edited by Captain Russ; 06-16-2014, 10:02 AM.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Well, I thought it was pretty great. Even Harington had a couple of decent scenes this week. The Harryhausen moment with Bran and his gang was awesome, the Brienne vs the Hound smackdown was more awesome and Tyrion got some kind of dirty retribution, with Dinklage absolutely killing it again.

The odd dead end or rough patch allowed, this has been the best season so far for me - at least the most consistently tense and surprising (for a non-reader).

What the shit am I gonna do next week, with no Mad Men, Fargo or GoT? I'm gonn have to watch the fucking World Cup, aren't I?
      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I enjoyed the finale. That is all.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Finally watched it. I thought it was pretty great.

Fuck, I don't want to wait 10 months for this to start again.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
            Finally watched it. I thought it was pretty great.

Fuck, I don't want to wait 10 months for this to start again.
            Same here - gonna be a LONG 10 months, especially after this damn near perfect season.

Comment

• We need the 10 months for Martin to try and squeeze a book out.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                We need the 10 months for Martin to try and squeeze a book out.
                Yeah, right. He hasn't squeezed a book out in a loooong time. I've had the 5 book bundle on my kindle for over a year. He's admitted he takes a loooong time to write a book.

At this rate, the show might outpace the books.
                Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Casting for season 5:

Alexander Siddig as Doran Martell, Keisha Castle-Hughes as Obara Sand, and Jonathan Pryce as the High Sparrow.

OPERATION PERFECT CASTING CONTINUE!
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Omfg pryce

Comment

• Pryce is the tits

Comment

• The Dink got robbed. I like Aaron Paul as much as the next guy, but he's no Dink.

Comment

• I think we can all agree that rape is terrible right? But I honestly don't get what everyone is so up in arms about with Sansa/Ramsay last night. Ramsay would rape himself if he could find out how to do it. So of course he'd do what he did to Sansa and make Theon watch. It was a terrible act, but FFS social justice warriors it's a fictional TV show.

Comment

• Troof. Yeah, last episode was brutal, but you just KNOW Ramsay's going to pay in spades for that somehow. Shit, if/when Littlefinger finds out, shit'll get real.

Comment

• Hell, if Rob or Arya find out that Sansa's alive and well and been raped by Ramsey, I wouldn't give him a white walker against a dragonglass blade's chance of surviving.
                              Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                                I think we can all agree that rape is terrible right? But I honestly don't get what everyone is so up in arms about with Sansa/Ramsay last night. Ramsay would rape himself if he could find out how to do it. So of course he'd do what he did to Sansa and make Theon watch. It was a terrible act, but FFS social justice warriors it's a fictional TV show.
                                Who cried again?

It was terrible, but again, Bolton is a horrible fucker to begin with.

10$ Sansa slices his dick off when the time is right.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X