No announcement yet.

A Game of Thrones - Moree HBO awesomeness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• but it's a complex show and if miss the set up then the payoffs wouldn't matter. Unless you guys honestly think I can just jump into season 3 by watching a "previously on", not sure I can do it.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• also for the record I didn't watch 5 hours like 3 weeks in a row. I gave it a good few months between tries.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Thing is: the first 5 hours aren't that engaging at first, beside the pilot. If by the end of season 1 (episode 10), you're not hooked, I'd say disengage.

Hey, I though the EXACT same thing as what I just wrote about Breaking Bad....
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Again, the same eps bro. At least feed yourself a morsel of plot progression when you return for the second time, let alone the third.

I understand the need to focus on the plot threads but the writers do well enough that it shouldn't feel like a chore.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'd agree with Martin regarding season one. If by the end you don't dig it, then you never will dig it.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Hell, it takes the first 5 episodes to 'get' who the characters are and understand all of the relationships. It's pretty much all setup still at that point. I think it's around episode 6 where shit really gets moving forward.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• At what episode are you Matt?

Comment

• just finished S303 last night. CHOP!
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Love when the music kicks in and people are like WTF?????????????

Man, you're in for a treat....

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      but it's a complex show and if miss the set up then the payoffs wouldn't matter. Unless you guys honestly think I can just jump into season 3 by watching a "previously on", not sure I can do it.
                      No you can't jump into S3. Sit down and watch it all. Dealwithit.gif

Comment

• I have more important things to do. Like pimp my house out in New Leaf. haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                          Love when the music kicks in and people are like WTF?????????????

Man, you're in for a treat....
                          I know most of what happens in the future (the internet exploded with spoilers after episode 9).

Comment

• Still, I knew what was gonna happen, but the execution (lol) and performances left me shellshocked. Beside that, it's still great stuff.

Comment

• I think Rob's watching his TV wrong or something if he can't get into GoT. But that's just me. :-D
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Eh, no big if Rob's not into GoT or other fantasy stuff. His tastes might change later on, as mine did when I got into westerns many moons ago (used to HATE westerns when I was younger, then I wised up).

Hell, by the time Rob discovers any affection for the genre, GoT might be completed and he can have himself an orgy/marathon of GoT goodness. 'Sall good.

Comment

Working...
                                X