A Game of Thrones - Moree HBO awesomeness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But oh man are the politics ruthless.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• It's the way of speaking that makes me think of renn-faire bullshit to which I love going to whilst drunk, but I'm hard pressed to name something of this ilk that I champion.

I'm just not that into dragons and shit. But if they were space dragons I'd be lapping this up. It's the setting. Much like the way I'm not big into Westerns unless repackaged as something else. It's a flaw with my brain, but I cannot get past it. I try and occasionally something makes it past the wall but for the most part I just shut down.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I do enjoy the imp though.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• He's the source of the better parts of the end of the assy season as well as the third.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The Imp pretty much rules the world.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post

Tell ya what, I'll watch VHS2 sober and you stick with GoT until the end of season 3. No takebacks and GO

80 mins vs like a hundred hours? come on man...

Also, VHS2 should work much better drunk. I'm not sure what I would think of it sober haha.

Comment

• OH MAN I SMELL ANOTHER CHALLENGE. MAKE IT WORK RERB, CHALLENGE RERS FOR ULTIMATE BRO-NESS!!!!

Comment

• it's not even fair.... seriously 80 mins vs like what, 13 hours+

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    80 mins vs like a hundred hours? come on man...

Also, VHS2 should work much better drunk. I'm not sure what I would think of it sober haha.
                    What? Okay fine, I'll watch some other found footage horror movies as well. Gimme a BDR approved list and I'll have my lawyer fax over the necessary writs.

The seasons are 10 hours or so each. So you said you've already made it through a few so let's say you've got 16 to go.

That's 8 or so movies for me to watch. Throw in a bonus if you feel you're at a disadvantage.

Look, I'm gonna be bored out of my mind for the next few weeks so I'm in need of some sort of challenge.
                    Last edited by Captain Russ; 06-11-2013, 07:01 PM.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• and it's not like you can say "Watch episode 8 of season 3" because I'd be so confused....

Comment

• at that point it will just be

"WHO CAN WATCH A BUNCH OF STUFF THEY DON'T LIKE!" hahaha

Comment

• Well that's not necessarily true either. The films you choose may very well end up being liked on my side of the arrangement and vise versa.

I wouldn't say watch the show out of order. That'd be cruel, almost Fox-like.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• So what yer saying is yer yella Rerb?

Comment

• Here's my problem, I watched the first half of season 1 and it didn't do anything for me. Now you want me to jump into Season 3?

Comment

• No, I'm saying since you'd already leapt into season 2 you should keep going through to season 3. And why you didn't stick it out for the first season is baffling, as that was a fantastic first season.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X