No announcement yet.

A Game of Thrones - Moree HBO awesomeness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insufferable online publications everywhere. Either way, fuck em. They're wrong this time.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Just goes to show you that they'll allow such things in print but get all up in arms when they see it on a screen.

In the book, it wasn't even Sansa getting raped, it was a girl named Jeyene who was one of Sansa's maidservants in King's Landing while Sansa was engaged to Joffrey.
      Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• That was another thing, people seemed upset that it happened to her specifically as if that somehow made it worse. I'm at a loss that people can be that stupid.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Sophie Turner, the actress playing Sansa, never had a problem with the scene - she's gone one record saying she's liking where this season is taking her character, and she's relishing the new challenges in her storyline.

Also, it wasn't that long ago fans were hating Sansa, wishing her dead, etc. I'm just waiting for Littlefinger to find out what's happened, and watching both Theon/Reek (considering the shit he did in Winterfell prior to getting tortured and castrated) and Ramsey get the mother of all paybacks ASAP. Like Joffrey's comeuppance, it'll be glorious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
            Sophie Turner, the actress playing Sansa, never had a problem with the scene - she's gone one record saying she's liking where this season is taking her character, and she's relishing the new challenges in her storyline.

Also, it wasn't that long ago fans were hating Sansa, wishing her dead, etc. I'm just waiting for Littlefinger to find out what's happened, and watching both Theon/Reek (considering the shit he did in Winterfell prior to getting tortured and castrated) and Ramsey get the mother of all paybacks ASAP. Like Joffrey's comeuppance, it'll be glorious.
            I think Theon/Reek's suffered enough. Which in this show means the worst is yet to come.

Comment

• Hardhome just proved to everyone how better the TV series is compared to the books.

FUCK YOU WALKING DEAD, THIS IS HOW YOU DO ZOMBIES.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I dunno about all that being better than the books. Very different yeah. It's way better at making the White Walkers a threat though, that's not up for argument.

Comment

• I like it better than the books. Less bullshit. It's more focused. If anything, it's getting shortcuts with "coincidences", but that's a minor flaw. I love it.

Comment

• That battle at the end, when the zombies were straight out fucking up anyone in their way... damn. Felt like a season finale, and we've still got two episodes to go!

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                      I like it better than the books. Less bullshit. It's more focused. If anything, it's getting shortcuts with "coincidences", but that's a minor flaw. I love it.
                      I love it too, I just don't compare the two.

Comment

• Holy shit what a finale. It had Red Wedding-level of death.

I was looking foward to Cercei's walk of shame (by the way, what a gorgeous woman Lena Headey is. Superb), Jon's stab-o-rama, and Arya's power moment (holy shit was it brutal). Revenge is a dish best served blind. And the Mountain 2.0!!!!!

So, we saw the last remnant from the books (above) and new stuff (Daenerys, Tyrion, Stannis, Sansa). No one knows what's next. No one. It's fucking FUN.

It's fucking obvious Jon's coming back. Melisandre is there. Duh. Season 6.

I.

CAN'T.

WAIT.

Comment

• Well, not everything from the last book. There was a bit of Arya that was left unsaid and the whole thing with Daenerys was hinted at in the book but never realized at this point and the whole thing with Tyrion actually meeting Daenerys wasn't even in book 5.

Also, the bit with Sam leaving was different, as was the whole Red Lady stuff and the burning of the child.
                          Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• From what I understand, that was a body double of Cersei doing the walk with Lena's face CGI'd on it. Lena was pregnant at the time, or so I've been told.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• yep, also her tats are a pain in the ass to cover up
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                                From what I understand, that was a body double of Cersei doing the walk with Lena's face CGI'd on it. Lena was pregnant at the time, or so I've been told.
                                Yeah, I just read that. Apparently, her body double is very close, so here's to that.

Comment

Working...
                                X