A Game of Thrones - Moree HBO awesomeness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    HAHAHAHHAHA oh Tim, the books are ethereal, but a whisper of a promised delivery can send them into the next dimension to be lost for years.
    Wide-eyed babe in the woods, that's me!

Oh, and I have a crush on Brienne. Like Billy said, that slow kill she did was something, though not quite on the level of the one in Saving Private Ryan, but close.

Rock on, warrior woman!

Comment

• Why do all these recaps say it was snowing in the Red Keep during the House of the Undying vision? The keep was burnt out by dragon fire, just like Harrenhall. It was ash pouring in. The people thinking it was snow must have a hell of a time trying to keep up with the story.

Comment

• Just ignore it Billy, you'll live longer.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          Why do all these recaps say it was snowing in the Red Keep during the House of the Undying vision? The keep was burnt out by dragon fire, just like Harrenhall. It was ash pouring in. The people thinking it was snow must have a hell of a time trying to keep up with the story.
          I also thought it was snow. From you know, Winter.

As in Winter is Coming.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• It was the all-too rare "grey as fuck" snow.

Whatever you see it as, it just comes down to being a possible pro-Daenerys future in Westeros.

I just can't get over the fact that the other on horseback looks like Treebeard.
            Last edited by Captain Russ; 06-04-2012, 01:09 PM.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Treebeard. A very badass Treebeard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                Treebeard. A very badass Treebeard.
                Treebeard only wishes he could be as bad ass as the White Walker was on his horse.

So, when's the third season starting up?

Comment

• April of next year.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• April? APRIL? Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuck.

Gonna be a long 10 months.

Comment

• At least you know the release date.

Unlike the books.

Comment

• Yeah. I guess I got that going for me. Which is nice.

Comment

• Just grab the books Tim. At this point they've deviated enough that you have some idea of what's to come, but the show and the books stand on their own now.

Comment

• And by now the books gives you a glimpse of The Long Night (the war between man and the Others).

Comment

• I caught the last two eps of the season. I understood very very little of them. Except that Dinklage is BITCHIN and green fire/booms are equally so. Everything else was beyond me.

*sigh*

One more series to go back and catch up on, right? Shit

Comment

• Holy fuck you sure picked the wrong series to jump in the middle to! Hey, go for it! NOOOOOOOOOOOW!

Comment

Working...
                                X