No announcement yet.

A Game of Thrones - Moree HBO awesomeness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's not so much that Dany's chapters are boring it's that she stays in a set location for a very long time but all the while talking about going elsewhere. Also I think a bit of Dany's character in the books to that point was her naivete, and now they've taken that away and put her on GEEVMAHDRAGONSBECK!!!! mode.

But unlike Angry Bill I'll give them another ep to see where it goes. It's just an odd place to change things up imho.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• She still seems to be pretty gahtdamn naïve to think she can fuck with some werlerks.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• You got me there. Werlerks be werking dem majicz
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• They'll just faceroll and one-shot her quim.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            That's my issue with this warlocks stealing the dragons story (if that's where they go). The essence of Dany changes completely. That's where my issues are, not with changing the story to make it more cinematic, but changing the characters core beliefs/motivations/etc.
            I'm not sure it really changes her motivations. She has to go to the House of the Undying.

Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
            (From what I hear on other boards, Dany's chapters are dull as fuck anyway.)
            Yes, they are dull as fuck. Here's the entire arc of her chapters: Dany tries to gain allies and protect her dragons and prepare to INVADE WESTEROS! And what I just wrote is much more exciting than it really is on paper. Martin ain't the best of authors...
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Why do I feel this is necessary to be posted?

Because motherfucking deathcake, son.

That's why.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I could go for a slab of motherfucking deathcake right about now. Awesome!

Comment

• What's in it, Egg?
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Only way to win the game of diabetes is not to play.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                      What's in it, Egg?
                      "Wind! Fire! All that kind of thing!"

Comment

• Blackwater.

Mother of God was it GREAT.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• If Tyrion were my commander in chief, I'd follow that little sonovagun to the gates of Hell and back. Kicked all sorts of ass, he did!

Comment

• It was good but god you could feel the budget during all the time with Sansa and cersei.

Comment

• You can feel the budget on everything they skip from the books just about. I haven't seen this last ep due to traveling but before this past week every "battle" is pretty much alluded to and not shown.

Comment

• They show Blackwater pretty well. I mean they show off the episode's budget in a single shot, but the momentum didn't carry through it all the way. Still, Tyrion was amazing as was Hound.

Comment

Working...
                                X