No announcement yet.

A Game of Thrones - Moree HBO awesomeness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghaaaaaaah...I hate having to wait a year for the damned blu ray set to come out. All indications are that this season is the fucking goods so far.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I have severe doubt this series will fuck up. MAYBE, but it's in great hands.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
        I just wonder if they'll show up, cause if I remember, it's them that finds Brienne and Jaime, right?

As for Sam the Slayer, fucking sure it's gonna come back later.
        Brienne and Jaime were found last night. No Mummers, just random Bolton men.

And yeah, Matt this series isn't going to stumble. The creative team is as solid as they come. Even if small nitpicks come up the series is going to be awesome. Get an HBO GO code from a friend!

Comment

• Or torrent it like everyone else.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            Brienne and Jaime were found last night. No Mummers, just random Bolton men.

And yeah, Matt this series isn't going to stumble. The creative team is as solid as they come. Even if small nitpicks come up the series is going to be awesome. Get an HBO GO code from a friend!
            I saw that, it's just that it's the Mummers that finds them in the book, right? Cause I'm afraid they've been axed.

Also, Jaime's look at Brienne when they showed who told them was priceless. Nikolaj Coster-Waldau is the unsung MVP of this show. He convey so much of Jaime with little dialogue, compared to Martin's endless pages.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              Or torrent it like everyone else.
              Probably what I'll do. My wife is even pushing for it.
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                I saw that, it's just that it's the Mummers that finds them in the book, right? Cause I'm afraid they've been axed.

Also, Jaime's look at Brienne when they showed who told them was priceless. Nikolaj Coster-Waldau is the unsung MVP of this show. He convey so much of Jaime with little dialogue, compared to Martin's endless pages.
                Mummers are totally gone. We would have got them last night if we were getting them, they totally skipped over them in S2.

I don't think Jaime is unsung, he and Brienne are by far the best thing going. Their relationship and chemistry is perfect. And Jaime's delivery of the "I don't blame you for who you love" speech was incredible. Only thing that comes close is Maergary's political machinations.

Comment

• Whagt a fantastic episode last night. So many FUCK YEAH moments. Beric is cool as ice, but it's mainly the Daenerys moments that took it. The Valyrian reveal as well as the dragon doing BBQ was so fucking fun.

Comment

• The Watch moments were sad...

But Varys and the box were a neat addition. Don't remember if it's in the book.

Again, the women mainly KILLS it on this show. The Tyrell women are scene-stealing everytime, and Arya as well.

Comment

• Varys and the sorcerer being delivered are new. Really nice touch though. Arya is a fucking badass. Hound and his "the girl is the bravest one here" and Beric's reaction of "she just might be" TEASE OF GREAT THINGS TO COME. I cannot fucking WAIT for Beric's flaming sword next episode.

Comment

• Tywin talks like my grandma at Thanksgiving.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• She must be the life of the party, right?

Comment

• She was a hoot.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Mind = blown.

Here's SANDOR "The fucking HOUND" CLEGANE. HOW DID I MISS THIS???

Comment

• Maaaaaaaaaan last night was so fucking good. I was worried they were going to totally gloss over Stannis' fucked up kid and wife. And having his daughter sing the Patchface song over credits? Creepy as shit.

I watched this one with the girlfriend and my roommate, and both of them were constantly losing their shit while I tried my best not to fist pump at what all of the set up was leading to. Such a good episode.

Comment

Working...
                                X