Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hells Kitchen: You Fucking Donkey! or You Belgian Fuck!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man that was a decent episode. Poor Louross. Jen is a cunt (her menu fucking sucked, and Ramsey knew it) Matt is pulling a Pyle next episode if the ads are correct. Love that he put the teams back together. Should make for some interesting tension. Good shit.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

i'm not surprised louross got eliminated. jen unfortunately is a little more skilled than him... she's just self involved to the max, which makes me wonder how well she could run her own restaurant. especially if she's busting out menus like the one she had tonight. props to christina and corey for working together and finishing a dinner service while matt was just mer'ing around. and seriously, matt? sweating into the pasta so much that you're making it salty? disgusting. i'd rather have a shake made with durian and balut. hahaha. eww.

poor petrozza, bobby, corey, and christina... they've been blessed with impending disaster. i just wished ramsey just eliminated both matt and jen and get the real competition on. ridiculous.
      Last edited by nerdious dorkus; 05-28-2008, 12:14 AM.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Mmmmm, durian and balut shake. Yes, great episode... Loved watching Ramsey and JP running after each other at the beach, classic love story there. Yes, Matty will pull a Pyle and take out Jen with him for making him switch back to the men's side.
        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
          Mmmmm, durian and balut shake.
          with egg shells! can you just imagine it scott? can you? delicious!

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
            with egg shells! can you just imagine it scott? can you? delicious!
            Bukkaki!!
            "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
              Bukkaki!!
              sorry sir, that's ari's department.

Comment

I can't believe Matt is still on. Fucking redonkulous.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                  I can't believe Matt is still on. Fucking redonkulous.
                  But he is so good! MEERRRRRRR
                  If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Merrrr Merrm Errrr Merrr Sweat Merrr Meerrrrrr!!!

Comment

• jesus i love hell's kitchen. i haven't decided who i'm rooting for yet, i'm too busy being distracted by the insanity that is matt. i can't wait to see his epic breakdown in the next episode, it looks like he's going to straight up snap.
                      the only reason he is still on the show is because he magically keeps getting swapped onto the "slightly better than shit" team at the last second!
                      scissors on his head! scissors on his fucking head!!

Comment

• Seriously. I really wish Gordon would have just gotten rid of Jen and Matt so we can see some cooks battle it out. But next week's promos make it look like Matt goes all Full Metal Jacket and Gordon flips out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                          Seriously. I really wish Gordon would have just gotten rid of Jen and Matt so we can see some cooks battle it out. But next week's promos make it look like Matt goes all Full Metal Jacket and Gordon flips out.
                          yes, me too. i know by this time in previous seasons i already knew who i wanted to win. this time it's like "UUHHH MY SENSES ARE MESSED UP DUE TO THE BADNESS OF MATT!!"
                          every week i sit down and think that he can't possibly make it through another crappy service and he always does, it's ridiculous.
                          i used to like jen but she turned into a superbitch, just like bobby did after he became bffs with ben the dickface.
                          scissors on his head! scissors on his fucking head!!

Comment

• Yeah, but Jen got hers during the unveiling of "the menu". Loved seeing her put in her place. I only want Christina or Corey to win at this point. Petrozza has surprised me lately, but I don't know if he has what it takes to win. And Bobby may win, but I'm undecided if he can pull it off or not.

Comment

• WOO! HK tonight! Yay!

Comment

• Hooray Matty is gone!!!! I got a migraine and chief tells him he's had one since Matt started.... Haaaa! What a little bitch this guy is. I can not believe the way he was speaking to Christina..... he needs a good ass kicking!

And Bobby called it just like we did when he said Matt was going Full Metal Jacket on everyone!

Jen crying about her food... my heart and mind are in that food, you Hannibal! I thought Christina would have one that challenge.

Comment

Working...
                                X