Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hells Kitchen: You Fucking Donkey! or You Belgian Fuck!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hells Kitchen: You Fucking Donkey!

i like the fact that patrozza is finally stepping up. that was rather hilarious, and it would say more about the sous chef, scott was it?, than ramsey. i can just imagine ramsey just chewing out the sous chef for missing that. hahaha. awesome. if anything, i'd rather see matt go first before louross just because all he's ever doing is crying in the kitchen. louross broke down once. oh well. i know i'd be effing pissed if my team kept loosing those challenges due to idiotic mistakes. come on ben, how hard it is to wash a mushroom? really? if i tasted grit in my food, i would be throwing up right there. disgusting.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I like a bit of grit. Builds character. HAah
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

How the fuck did Matt and Roseann stay. I mean Ramsey had to fucking cook for Roseann and Matt is constantly fucking up. Next week should be definately interesting.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

"Thank you for your generosity chief, fuck your generosity", that was classic!

I can not believe that Shayna was sent home, now I know that the producer's are keeping Matty there for comical reasons.

This thread need's to turn into a "I Support Matty" thread, Louross hass bigger ball's than you! Haaaa. Next week look's great, the douch bag get's sent with the chicks!
          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Originally posted by Rob
            How the fuck did Matt and Roseann stay. I mean Ramsey had to fucking cook for Roseann and Matt is constantly fucking up. Next week should be definately interesting.
            Yes... Roseann is weak sauce, that's two week's in a row that Ramsey has pointed her out of the line up but yet she stay's!
            "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

Yep. I realize that it's really the producers that send people home, but I'm still entertained every fucking week. CAn't wait to see Matt crash and burn next week. Everyone hates him.

Although, I did turn to my girl and say: "You know what? I kinda hope Matt kicks all kinds of ass next week on the girl's team, just because."

But I honestly doubt that will happen.

Comment

Same thought, kinda feel bad for the guy because everyone hates his ass but then you look at him and well shit... whatever.

Comment

wow that was a sweet band at the end of the show
                  You totally killed us, you evil metal dickweeds! - Bill S. Preston

Comment

Haa, and who where they? :-\

Comment

The Pink Spiders.

MAn they sure knew how to rock it it out. Small ties and all.

Comment

I just love the reaction when Ramsey put Matty on the girls team. I don't think the girl's team was very excited...."Fuck!"
                        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

i'm really disturbed by the "relationship" between corey and louross. "i heart you." "we're two peas in a pod." who the hell says stuff like that? especially to a monster like corey. /shudder.
                          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Corey isn't horrible looking, and I love the fact that she's totally playing Louross.

"What? I'm like 6 feet tall and he's 4 feet tall. Nothing is going to happen. I have a boyfriend."

I laughed at that. And your avatar is scary. MATT!!!

Comment

I can't help but laugh everytime I look at Matty's face.
                              If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

MEEER MER MERRR MMEEEERRR

Comment

Working...
                                X