Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hells Kitchen: You Fucking Donkey! or You Belgian Fuck!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hells Kitchen: You Fucking Donkey!

I fucking love me some sushi and seafood. See the recipe thread for that.

I have a feeling Corey might win, and that makes me sad.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

fuck corey. i want christina, bobby or petrozza to be the in the top three. everyone else is just not worthy.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Im guessing it will be Christina, Corey, and Jen.... poor Jen last night, I thought Ramsey was picking on her a bit unless there was more to it behind the cameras.
        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Ramsey scarred the crap out of me when he told Rosann to get back in line, as much as I disslike Matt I'm glad to see her gone this week..... as Corey said "I dont ever want to work with her in the kitchen"! FANTASTIC!

The girls looked hella hot for the photo shoot, all three of them. Loved that Ramsey told Matt to hide his gut behind the door. I didnt hate Matt so much this episode, he cut off his finger which was great but he took it like a man and returned to work which say's alot.... that had to of hurt! I'm Anti-Jen at the moment WTF JEN! Talking all that shit to Louross, why couldnt she put the veal on her own plate! That's all right Louross showed them all how it's done!
          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

Holy shit. The Rosann thing was greatness. As much as I hate Jen, I love she doesn't give a fuck about the other team. Louross should have punched her though. Or at least threw hot grease on her foot. Fucking Matt. Cut off his thumb....jackass

And once again Christina looked hot with the glasses. Glad the blue team pulled it together. Good shit. And JP making fun of Jen had Lesley entertained way too much....
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

i'm glad rosann was kicked. she was horrible throughout the show. matt again just showed he can't cook anything except for maybe risotto and that happened only once. and wow, jen... just wow. you're just asking to be voted off.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob
                Holy shit. The Rosann thing was greatness. As much as I hate Jen, I love she doesn't give a fuck about the other team. Louross should have punched her though. Or at least threw hot grease on her foot. Fucking Matt. Cut off his thumb....jackass

And once again Christina looked hot with the glasses. Glad the blue team pulled it together. Good shit. And JP making fun of Jen had Lesley entertained way too much....
                Hell yeah I was entertained - I've never seen JP like that before.... it was great. Especially when he was holding the crab and also when he called her a bitch.
                If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Also..... did they ever find Matt's fingertip?
                  If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Nope, they never did say what happened with it..... I love how the previews for that episode made it look like it was cooked and given to some one to eat.

Comment

Maybe it was.... dun dun

Comment

Wait, did a sexually based crime happen in Hell's Kitchen?

Comment

Yeah, Chef sexually abused Matty.

Comment

It all makes sense now.

That;s why he always looks like he's crying and maybe he intentionally cut off the tip of his finger in the hopes that he could tell the doctor that he was being abused. But then Ramsey followed him and his plan was all for naught.

Comment

Celebrity British chef Gordon Ramsay has reportedly eaten a dish containing the thumb of a contestant in his new US reality TV show, Hell's Kitchen.

I call bullshit.

Comment

mmmm. cannibalism. mighty delicious thumb you've got there matt! guess that's the only thing he's good for. eww. hahaha.

Comment

Working...
                                X