No announcement yet.

The Office: Season whatever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And Jim and Dwight being genuine friends.
    Pam's art at the beginning and end.

Even the reveal of Erin's parents worked.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Michael showing up was awesome. I just wished that Holly and the kids made an appearance because Holly/Michael was always more of a softspot for me than Jim/Pam.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It was fine how they explained it offhand. We didn't need to see Holly and the kids. Michael showing the pictures, him and Pam laughing and smiling and her voice-over was perfect. Otherwise it would have felt tacked on.
        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• I get that, but personally, I am a mega Amy Ryan fan.

Also the stuff with Ryan and Kelly? AWESOME AND FITTING.

Seriously, I'm surprised at how much this worked especially with the show lasting at, a minimum, of 4 seasons too long.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• <iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5l5QztGV3lc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• so. goddamn. good.

I totally bought the PR saying he wasn't going to show up and that he'd just be in a previously aired clip because they didn't want him to overshadow the finale.

so. goddamn. good.

Comment

• When he showed up for that final meetup in Scranton last week, I knew he was coming back.
                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• it's so weird to be this affected by a comedic television show, yet there it is.

This started right when Lesley and I first started hanging out and watching Oscar and Kevin grow up on screen was like watching us.

I love you babe.

Comment

• my only issue? THE SCRANTON STRANGLER

I was so hoping it was going to be Mose....

Comment

• Because they're real. I know, and have worked with, people like that. So have you. So have most of us.

It's why I always challenged those "Michael Scott is a terrible person" detractors.
                      Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• he was never a terrible person. I had no idea people took that stance?

Comment

• Oh yeah. People said that. *Shakes head*
                          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• at that point, they missed the boat completely. He was never a terrible person. Awkward? Yes. Annoying? Yes Insensitive? Yes

but with the best intentions. He was like a giant 6 year old for the most part. So weird that people would think he's a terrible person.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington
                              it's so weird to be this affected by a comedic television show, yet there it is. .
                              Roseanne's finale and the Dan reveal melt me like butter
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I fucking love Roseanne. But to be honest, I gave up the season they won the lottery. I just stopped watching completely. I have no idea what happened.

Comment

Working...
                                X